SportScene.co.za / service at mall of africa store
My girlfriend and I was at the sportscene mall of africa on the 19th november 2017 at about 5:45pm fitting nike cortez nd airforce, when we noticed my girlfriends black handbag was stolen while we were seated on the couch.
Which had her purse with cards in it, no cash, car keys, license, perfume and make up bag. We needed cctv footage but was told we could only get it on monday or tuesday, to date we have not had any contact or anything from the store as promised, I sent an email to billy the assistant manager [protected]@tfg.co.za on monday.
The people who stole the bag are still trying to use my girlfriends credit card as we keep getting notification.
Your urgent response and assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Please contact me on [protected]. [protected]. Tshepo. [protected]@absa.co.za
More SportScene.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- Sport Scene - account query
- Sportscene - adidas climacool
- Sportscene Weskas Mall Vredenburg - horrible service 
- Sportscene - terrible service
- SportScene.co.za - refusal of assistance
- SportScene.co.za - service
- SportScene.co.za - customers service
- Sportscene Van Der Walt - cell phone repair
- SportScene.co.za - nike 270
- SportScene.co.za - service - unprofessional behaviour