Sports Clips / racial discrimination
This is my second attempt in a years's time to have my son's haircut at sportsclip!!! My first encounter was in 2007, when i was told, they didn't know if anyone could cut "black hair", and true to their statement, they manage to jack the heck out of his hair, i could have brought clippers and hacked the heck out of his hair, but i was not expecting this from "professionals". How can you call yourself being in customer service oriented business and make a statement like that and then have the audacity to act on it!!!
My second attempt was just today, when several stylist made my son wait, and there was empty stalls or chairs available, and he had to wait behind walk-ins!!! Oh, so, i see they have not changed, so, i will not only complain here, but will do so with the bbb, and the federal trade commission, my local naacp, the civil liberaties and whoever else who advocate the rights of individuals !!!
More Sports Clips Complaints & Reviews
- Sport Clips Haircuts - racial discrimination / hiring pratices 
- Sports Clips - ruined my life 
- Sport Clips - theft of wages
- Sports Clips - if you're a female, don't let them touch you!!!
- Sport Clips - cheating the customer
- Sport Clips - stylist's professionalism
- Sport Clips - customer service and employees
- Sport Clips - checking in online
- Sport Clips - place in line
- Sport Clips - my children were unable to be attended by any stylist.