[Resolved] Spokeo — unauthorized credit card charges
On November 11, 2018 I called and canceled a"Service" for Flogames (whatever that might be). The cancellation reference number is [protected]. Unfortunately I do not check credit card activity very often--I was paying $19.95 a month since November 2016.
Whatever Flogames might be I have never used it. I received 3 credits on November 12th for $9.98. I am expecting a full credit, please.
Gary A. Stahl
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Spokeo Customer Care's Response, Dec 12, 2018
I received your complaint to the Complaints Board website on December 9, 2018 regarding charges to your credit card, and I am happy to assist in resolving this matter.
Spokeo is a People Search Engine that can be used to conduct name, reverse email, reverse phone, or username searches. We specialize in aggregating and organizing large quantities of people-related information from a variety of public sources.
In regards to your renewing charges, t sounds like there was previously an active subscription on your account. Spokeo subscriptions are billed for the full term. When a trial or monthly subscription is selected, it will renew automatically so that you receive uninterrupted access for the entire term purchased.
I apologize for any inconvenience, or hardship this matter may have caused. You are more than welcome to contact our Customer Care team through our contact page, http://www.spokeo.com/contact where we are available by phone, email, and chat 7 days a week from 5AM to 8PM PST. Please feel free to contact us directly should you still have any questions or concerns regarding this matter.
- Spokeo Customer Care
More Spokeo Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Spokeo Online Service - deceptive advertising and ripoff 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - billing nightmare 
- [Resolved] Spk Spokeo - unauthorized credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - they will not give you a refund when you discover their site is a scam 
- [Resolved] Spokeo - refund, cancell membership today 30 days later by credit card 
- [Resolved] Spokeo - spokeo
- [Resolved] Spokeo - email search "results" that must be paid for to "unlock"
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - my opinion of them couldn't be worse
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - spokeo is fraudulent and a scam
- [Resolved] Spokeo.com - every phone number I typed in came back to the wrong person