[Resolved] Spokeounauthorized credit card charges

On November 11, 2018 I called and canceled a"Service" for Flogames (whatever that might be). The cancellation reference number is [protected]. Unfortunately I do not check credit card activity very often--I was paying $19.95 a month since November 2016.
Whatever Flogames might be I have never used it. I received 3 credits on November 12th for $9.98. I am expecting a full credit, please.

Gary A. Stahl

• Resolution statement

• Spokeo Customer Care's Response, Dec 12, 2018

Dear Gary,

I received your complaint to the Complaints Board website on December 9, 2018 regarding charges to your credit card, and I am happy to assist in resolving this matter.

Spokeo is a People Search Engine that can be used to conduct name, reverse email, reverse phone, or username searches. We specialize in aggregating and organizing large quantities of people-related information from a variety of public sources.

In regards to your renewing charges, t sounds like there was previously an active subscription on your account. Spokeo subscriptions are billed for the full term. When a trial or monthly subscription is selected, it will renew automatically so that you receive uninterrupted access for the entire term purchased.

I apologize for any inconvenience, or hardship this matter may have caused. You are more than welcome to contact our Customer Care team through our contact page, http://www.spokeo.com/contact where we are available by phone, email, and chat 7 days a week from 5AM to 8PM PST. Please feel free to contact us directly should you still have any questions or concerns regarding this matter.

Thanks!