Spinnaker Resorts / timeshare
I purchased this timeshare in Dec. 2014 only because I was told that they would take my other timeshare in on trade... That they already had a buyer for my previous points with the other timeshare... That it could take up to 12 months to get all the paperwork done and everything finalized. Well needless to say after 12 months and about $25, 000.00 dollars and not able to use the Spinnaker property it didn't happen. I am working with a lawyer to
get this resolved, but Spinnaker is dealing with us on the matter.
I would advise anybody against any timeshare as I think they are all a bunch of crooks, scam artist, liars...
More Spinnaker Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Spinnaker Resorts - rip off 
- Spinnaker Resorts - misrepresentation 
- Spinnaker Resorts - unethical business practices 
- Spinnaker Resorts - scam 
- Spinnaker Resorts - they are dishonest and misleading to make a sale 
- Spinnaker Resorts at Waterside Hilton Head, SC - timeshare
- Spinnaker Resorts - customer service/telemarketing
- Spinnaker Resorts - refund reversal & fraud investigation requested
- Spinnaker Resorts - timeshare sale
- Spinnaker Resorts - timeshare vacation package