Spinnaker Resorts — misrepresentation
My wife and I have had a Spinnaker T/S since 1993. We purchased a week in Hilton Head that year at a sales presentation, and had always been happy with our ubit and the service.
Approx. 4-5 years ago we upgraded to unit at Waterside, same week, bigger unit, bigger family, friends, etc. All was well.
Two years ago our week didn't fit into our kids sports schedule as well as when they were smaller. Per chance at a "sales upgrade" we were presented with a "floating week" T/S. Guaranteed to have accommodations up to a week prior to travel. Just the kind of flexibility we needed, right?
Ha! We learned the hard way, you need to make reservations one year in advance. When my wife tried to do that, Spinnaker said all three of there resorts on H.H. were sold out all summer.
Our one fixed week was much better than this. On paper Spinnaker is probably correct, and we read and signed the contract, BUT, the sales person assured us that it would be no problem to reserve a condo at the last minute.
We obviously paid a sizeable amount of money for this "convenience".
And our first mistake was to trust the *** that lied to us.
More Spinnaker Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Spinnaker Resorts - rip off 
- Spinnaker Resorts - unethical business practices 
- Spinnaker Resorts - scam 
- Spinnaker Resorts - they are dishonest and misleading to make a sale 
- Spinnaker Resorts - the "package" included for just visiting a resort is a gimmick! 
- Spinnaker Resorts at Waterside Hilton Head, SC - timeshare
- Spinnaker Resorts - customer service/telemarketing
- Spinnaker Resorts - refund reversal & fraud investigation requested
- Spinnaker Resorts - timeshare sale
- Spinnaker Resorts - timeshare vacation package