Spicejet / Not allowed to Board the flight

India Review updated:
This was in the month of December, 2006 from Mumbai airport, we were at the airport 35 minutes before the flight Departure, however were not allowed to board the flight, saying that we are already late. Whereas, it was a business trip and we were supposed to attend an event on that particular night. After constant requests as well, we were not given any kind of compensation, credit note or any kind of help from Spicejet. Due to which we end up traveling by Jet Airways, which was of relief to us.

N  26th of Nov, 2007 by
Dear Sir,

I navneet kr bharti. i am the customer of ur bank last 3 year. i am using ur credit card since 2005. recently i got ur facility of plock account. on saturday dated Nov 24/07 i went ur vasant vihar atm machine i used my debit card. but machine was not working so my debit card stuck on your machine that day. i recieved my debit card on Nov 26/07 from vasant vihar branch. but after that i recieved my debit card my debit card is not working and it 's showing faulty card. i have tried so many time to custome care number but all the contact no is not working.
So request you to please solve this issue as soon as possible.

Navneet Kr Bharti
N  5th of Mar, 2008 by
Spicejet is very bad aircraft I ever seen. The people inside doesn't have manners and uncultured. You have to take care about your belongings before stepping into this stupid aircraft. You may miss your valuable things without any clue. Even if you complained against it they just say they couldn't find whatever missed from your bag. They have kept pickpocketers as a luggage room boys. I think they don't give proper salary for their boys,so boys will steal the things from passengers bag to survive. I just feel pity on their security arrangements in luggage room.

I had very bad experience with this aircraft.
A  6th of Feb, 2009 by
My Father In Law was booked on a Spice Jet flight from Coimbatore to Hydrabad, and he was not allowed to board as there was a mistake in his Name, but all the contact details were perfect. Inspite of his request to an arrogant station manager that he would give his ID proof and a letter that there was a small name typo error while booking and he is the passenger travelling, the station manager used abusive language and asked him to get out of the Airport. We have filed a complaint with the airport Director and shall take it seriously to the media in view to teach a lesson to such customer unfreindly airlines.