Speedway SuperAmericaharassment

My son was recently fired from a super america . He was constantly targeted by the regional manager. So now he's fired and the regional manager is accusing him of all type of thief. The manager claims they have been tracking him for months, which is a bunch of lies. To add insult to injury, one of the shift leaders is telling all the local super america empolyee's about how much is stole, which is really BS.

I wonder if these ###s they have as managers realize the legal ramifications of slander and defamation, malicious prosecution and forced confessions.

Ra

Comments

• Jt
      Jan 18, 2011

I been working for speedway for 3 years I've been through 3 different stores and at least 6 managers everything your saying about speedway is true its a terrible company and the managers running the stores are idiots I just got wrote up for a no call no show because my manager accidentally wrote off on the schedule on the wrong day so the schedule says I'm off today but I'm being penalized for not showing up because my manager said I should have known she made a mistake because I didn't request that day off...makes no sense does it? But that's speedway what a great company huh?

• Sk
      May 20, 2013

The CEO of Northern Tier Energy, the parent company of Super America, sits in the Woodbury SuperAmerica head quarters makes everyone who works inside that area sing the company song.