Speedway SuperAmerica / Scam and cheating
Speedway is unfair to their employees. They tell you one day that your doing a great job, and the next they day tell you your fired! When they get a new manager at a particular store, the new manager is told by the District Manager to terminate all the employees that worked for the former manager. Even if they do nothing wrong.
All their camera's are pointed at the employees. When a customer does a drive off, the employee is written up for it, and most times fired for it. However they will also fire you for not authorizing the pump so the customer can do drive offs and get away with it. You are not allowed to chase the customer.
The district manager at the speedway in Sterling Heights added write ups to my file after I left, so I could not be re-hired. I had one write up in 2 years, when I left I gave a 30 day notice, and work all the days scheduled. Still I am unrehireable because district manager lied on my separation papers. She has sense been moved, but it doesn't change the fact that she lied, and when corporate gets a call for reference they can tell them that they won't rehire me, but can not tell them way. So I can't use them as a reference.
The regional manager was contacted and was told what the district manager was doing, he didn't care. He was told that as long as she was district manager the store would continue to lose business. He said it wasn't losing business! Sense then, the manager and the district manager and the regional manager have been replaced. The manager is gone because they lost to many customers.
They also use cheap bleach to clean their coffee pots. Drink at your own risk.
More Speedway SuperAmerica Complaints & Reviews
- Speedway SuperAmerica - bad management 
- Speedway SuperAmerica - Misleads Customers
- Speedway SuperAmerica - harassment 
- Speedway SuperAmerica - Kept giving me the run around without even knowing what i wanted
- Speedway super america - age discrimination
- Super America - car wash and clerk
- SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail - store manager and cashier
- Super America - service
- SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail - 16 oz coca cola 
- SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail - gift cards