Spar — payment
On Saturday 27 January 2016. When i was paying for R 1 812.6 groceries at Spar Meyersdal, the lady didnt bother to tell me why the card bounced and when it bounced the 2nd time she said there are insufficient funds but when i has deducted from account, i went to the Atm close by to check, the balance was low. I went back to the shop to ask for the manager who told me to go withdraw more cash to pay and that my money will return in 24 hours. I told that it came off from my account and there is no ''return message''. I left and waited as advised
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday came and passed, still nothing. Today is Thursday and I still have not received my money back and my debit orders have ran on negative because I had to go draw another cash and buy food for my kids.
I have attached a screenshot of the message. Bank statement is available on request.
More Spar Complaints & Reviews
- Spar - there is no honesty with spar hypermarket 
- Spar - hr unethical behaviour 
- Spar grocery shop - very rude and verbal shop owner 
- Spar - hygiene and bad attitude 
- Spar - this is the kind of service that loses customers
- Superspar Vangate Mall - rotten meat
- Spar - security
- Spar - spar at west rand retail crossing is probably one of the best spar's in the country
- Spar International - service at the tills during checkout
- Spar - poor management