Spar Gezina / food quality
I have been buying from this Spar franchise for nearly 14 years, the past few months none of the fruit can possibly be bought due to the quality, the pasts two weeks I bought a second packet of mince of which had to be discarded yesterday, take note that there is nothing wrong with my fridge or refrigerator, the meat was so off that it was not of cooking quality. There were previous times as well where I bought orange juice, upon opening it it was rotten, this was taken back, the owner of the shop upon complaining only said I can take something else of the shelve, and I saw him putting that same rotten bottle back on the shelf, take note this is some time ago. The same goes with milk, long life milk, none of the stuff with expiry dates are removed as well from the shelves that I have noticed, there are always fleas in between the open fruit which is un hygienic to humans, my previous complaint was not even answered, what are you going to do about this problem???
More Spar Gezina Complaints & Reviews
- Spar - there is no honesty with spar hypermarket 
- Spar - hr unethical behaviour 
- Spar grocery shop - very rude and verbal shop owner 
- Spar - hygiene and bad attitude 
- Spar - this is the kind of service that loses customers
- Spar International - rude and inconsiderate behaviour
- Spar International - cheating the customers out of money.
- Spar Bredell - hole crain wheat, cadbury tjoklates, beacon mynards jelly beans and wine cums, brown bread. flour, digestive brand weat,
- [Resolved] Spar International - broken plates
- Moodley's Spar Craigiburn - unethical behaviour