Southwest Kia Dealership / Bad service

1 Duncanville, TX, United States Review updated:

After all the "I'll just give it to ya talk" which I fell for I thought that I would give these guys a try. Called first to see if I could save some time I was made all kinds of promises over the phone but when I got to the dealership all they wanted was financial info and I was tossed from one person to another and the person who had made the promises left me setting and waiting and then gave me over to a guy who was very nice but finally told me they could or would not make a trade with me. I was left feeling like so much of yesterdays garbage that I will not go into that dealership again no matter how much I need a car. SO MUCH FOR I'LL JUST GIVE IT TO YOU what I got was a lot of BULL S--T.

Da

Comments

• Su
      8th of Jul, 2018

I went to the Mesquite Tx location. They have the worst customer service. They lie as if it's the truth. They charge for things they don't do. Add warranties when you ask not too. They talk to you to distract you from the contract you are signing. They steal your deposit money. They sell the car you originally want to purchase then like and say the loan company was the problem. Have you come to the dealership but the vehicle was gone already.