Southbeach Dietquality of food and customer service

This program is a scam. They have the fastest customer service when selling but long wait times for customer service once enrolled. I had a reaction to their food due to whatever preservative they have. I asked my husband to try and he himself had serious heartburn issues too. I called and I was sent over to 6 different representatives in the almost two hours I was on the phone. In the end, they reasoned they cannot give a refund or offer any type of exchange. I have a lot of wasted food laced with chemicals I cannot eat. They do not have a good policy or does not care what their product does to your body, as long as they get their money. They cannot Stand by the quality of their product since they will make you swallow that big mistake you made to try the food service. Stay away. They even have the audacity to say "why don't you just give it always?" Wow, sure. I will let the other person suffer too with the poison you south beach is selling.

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. Most of our entrees do not require the use of preservatives. Our foods are also free of artificial colors, sweeteners, and flavors. We recommend reaching out to our Weight Loss Counseling Team at [protected] regarding any symptoms you may be experiencing on the plan.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your account, please don't hesitate to send us an email to [protected]@southbeachdiet.com referencing this review.

We wish you the best and hope you have a great day!

The South Beach Diet Consumer Experience Team

• Updated by BernieC098, Apr 15, 2018

I already reached out to your counselors. They only transferred me over to customer service. Thank you for the response, but it is very generic and does not address anything. Similar to my experience you are just passing the buck from one department to another. Not really excited to spend another 2 hours on the phone.

Be