South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] / cancellation of tv license
Hi, Please assist me.
After receiving several SMS's of a bill over a R1, 000 for a TV license, I emailed SABC to inform them that I have never owned a TV set and that it must be someone else since all they have is my phone number and now my email. I will not pay the charges because I don't own a TV. I have now been handed over but am looking for an alternative way since I have never owned a TV set. Please help me. Here is a copy of the Text message.
FINAL NOTICE: MNR PEYPER no record of payment was received on TV Lic. [protected] balance R1325.00. Avoid a penalty, pay R250.00 Today at EasyPay with ref. [protected] or online www.tvlic.co.za. Call [protected]
More South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] Complaints & Reviews
- Sabc 2 - sabc2 cancelled naruto 
- SABC TV - legal action for tv license 
- VVM Attorneys % SABC - sabc tv license 
- SABC VVM Attorneys - unwilling to close tv licence 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license fee for a pensioner / concession application
- SABC - scheduling
- SABC / TV Licences - tv licence paid monthly not accepted by tv retailers
- SABC / TV Licences - hassled by mbd staff who just hang up on me!! refuse to give me details!!
- SABC - old and repeat programmes & not up to date sports 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license penalties