Souq.com / rip off in selling iphone product
Please consider this as a complaint and as an escalation too
I bought an iPhone 7 with the below order details:
Order #: [protected]
Order Date: 16/10/2016
Order Total: 2, 941.00 AED
Ship to: Ashraf Mansour
Downtown Dubai, St.: Burj Views Blvd., Bldg#:Apt 2016, Burj Views Tower B, Dubai, AE.
My problem is that when I tried to use and activate my phone, I got an error message so I referred to apple support and unfortunately they notified me that my iPhone is locked by a mobile carrier in Hong Kong!!!
How is this possible as I’m supposed to be buying an unlocked iPhone and I paid the same price as in official Apple store.
Also taking in to consideration that I contacted CUSTOMER SERVICE last Saturday 12-Nov and the feedback was “we will make a complaint for you & contact you with in the next 24 hrs” and nothing happened till now.
N.B: I’m now in Egypt & don’t know when I going back to Dubai.
My Contact # is +[protected]
More Souq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Souq.com - cheat 
- Souq.com / And Dod - UAE - Samsung Galaxy Mobile - shopping with full payment and no delivery 
- India Souq.com - shopped online and not get shipped 
- Souq.com - souq.com seller dod_uae 
- Souq.com - warranty simply covers nothing 
- Souq.com - unable to get refund for sellers product cancellation
- Souq.com - souq.com refuses to refund me
- Souq.com - redmi 3s mobile phone
- Souq.com - terrible customer service
- Souq.com - vip hair color shampoo for men and women - for hair, beard, mustache and body hair (400ml - black)