Sony / technical service of turkey; defective product of sony tv kd 55xf8577

1 ─░stanbul/TurkeySony Eurasia service, Turkey

I have bought a sony tv kd55xf8577 from media markt meydan avm istanbul/turkey on 24 december 2018. After a day they deliver it to my home and after adjusting they left. But ne next just after setup tv power is gone and we could not got it back by sony service phone helping. On 3rd day they took my tv to the service for investigating the trouble. We were dreaming to use our new tv new year night. But unfortunately neither media markt nor sony eurasia service did not solve my problem up to now and they did not deliver a new tv up to now. I am feeling myself guilty for being a sony tv buyer. Who is going make me as satisfied shoper.17 days past after my shoping. How and who isgoing to cover 17 days without tv altought I paid total invoice. I am not satisfied aftersale service of sony. And ─▒ am warning all new sony buyers be careful, think twice before buy a sony products. Normaly I am hapy to use sony products but not hapy with sony customer care service. Pls here me sony ceo and solve my problem as soon as possible. Sony or media markt has to pay for compensation right my 17 days without tv life despite of my payment. Because non them does not care about waste time. I am complaining both media markt and sony companies. I am not advising both this two company for your shoping. They never care about costomer loyalty and satisfactions and also how they are world wide companies. They have pay to me for their fault.
Best regards for all unsatisfied customer.

Sony