Sony Service - Chennai / Bad quality service

1 India Review updated:

I gave my music system (3 in one) for repair. They gave me an estimate of Rs 3000. I agreed for that, but finally they came up with a bill amount of around Rs.6000. After a long argument, I paid the amount and got the system back. After 2 months I had the same problem with the same system. They gave an estimate of Rs 2000. But last time when I gave for service they said, we have replaced everything, but this time they said we didn't do anything with CD compartment. So I left it without service. After sometime I took the system to a local technician at velachery for tuning FM. That guy identified the problem and rectified the problem at a cost of Rs.300 (All inclusive). My strong feeling is people at Sony service centre at chennai are not qualified. I have the receipts and all.

Comments

Ni
  11th of May, 2009

The Sony service center in Ashok nagar is totally bad. I gave my DVD player for a repair a month back and they replaced the lens and charged 2000 /-. After a month the same problem is happening again. This is very very bad.