Sony Playstation 2 / facing - out of the ps2

PH Review updated:

I'm Chris Josef Perez- de Jesus, 10 yrs. old, complaining about the facing- out of the PS2. I was finding in some selling websites such as (sulit.com.ph, lazada.ph, amazon.com, eBay.com.ph, sony.com.ph, and playstation.com etc.), but, while I'm finding, I encountered some vendors selling their PS2's in some offers/prices like (in Php) Php 5000.00, Php 5300.00, Php 3600.00, Php 4500.00 (in swapping only), & sometimes even expensively, "Php 7500.00". So, I'm refused to buy 2nd Hand PS2's. The 1st thing I'd been remembered in buying 2nd Hand things is "too vigilant to be true". That's the reason why I didn't buy 2nd Hand nor 3rd Hand things, So, I've decided to buy Brand New PS2. Since today, I've been finding Brand New PS2's, 'til the minute I heard the news "PS2 was been faced- out 'coz of the very few customers finding for PS2", said by my sister. Hence, I was pulled- in to complaint about the facing- out of the PS2. I was the one of them finding PS2's. Why did they faced- out PS2? If some countries were finding PS2 since now, What will the country do if they're finding of PS2 in 1 min. become useless? As a kid, and as a costumer, just for now, will you listen my COMPLAINT, SONY, TO BRING BACK THE PS2 ONLY IN THE PHILIPPINES?

Comments

• Th
      Oct 23, 2012

What is "facing out"?

•   Oct 24, 2012

Good afternoon,

I'm Pat Kennedy with the Sony Support USA Team.

I apologize if you are not completely satisfied with PlayStation® support in your region.

Since you are outside the US, please visit the Sony Global Web site (http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/ ) for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region to dicuss this issue.

Thank you for your post today...

Nov 13, 2012

hi my name is Andrew, i want to ask that why hav you guys stopped making PS2 games. Please start making up these again. and make us those available that are on PS# and on X box 360...

• Th
      Nov 13, 2012

While you're at it, please continue to make games for the Atari.