Sony India / Poor Service (Noida Service Center)

1 India Review updated:

Hi , This is for your information. I have purchase Handy Cam DCR-HC40E from Sony world Noida in 2004 for 40K and till date my Handy Cam is not working properly even I have given to Service Center Noida, twice. This is under Warranty so they have not charged any amount, but I am not happy with the services they have provided, same problem of recording I am facing again and again. Don't buy Sony products!

Comments

• Om
      20th of Mar, 2008

I have facing the problem with Sony's Customer care centre Noida (NRI Electronics) and the worst part is even after escalation with Sony Mathura Road nothing is being done.

Shocking part is that 80% of the time the operator does not connect the call and call is disconnected while being on hold.

God bless Sony India Customers.

• Ve
      30th of Oct, 2008

I agree with all. Sony has a pathetic customer service. I doubt they have any. I registered a complaint 10 days back with the Ghaziabad service center. The Engineer came and checked the set and told that it needs to be taken to the service center. I have made dozens of calls to the service center to come and pick up the set but they don't seem to have enough time. At times, their delivery van has gone for servicing, at times the staff is on leave...some days they do not have enough time. It is really RIDICULOUS. We buy Sony products at a high price because we ASSUME that it is a big name. But this has really come as a shock. Why do we buy sony products when they can't provide good service? SHAME ON SONY...CHI CHI

• Ra
      31st of May, 2009

I have facing the problem with Sony's Customer care centre Varanasi and the worst part is that no one is giving a responsible reply even after many calls.

Shocking part is that all the time the operator does not connect the call and call is disconnected while being on hold.

sony customers should suggest others not to purchse any sony product because of poor after sdales service .

• Ak
      20th of Aug, 2009

Sony products has very bad software. I am having bad exprience with sony Music system (Hi-Fi) System and Digital camera. Both has software problem.
    It is not suggested to buy a sony product with such a high cost.

• Ra
      16th of Sep, 2009

Sony is really proving to b bad service provider.I bought sony vaio for rs 55000 n its been to service center twice and its nt evn 1 yr since i purchased it.Service center people never give a satisfactory answer n jus reapair it everytym.
    Seriously, sony products of high value shouldnt be purchased cz thy wont satisfy what you demand for.

• Sh
      20th of Oct, 2009

i agree...i bought sony home theatre and with in one year after the warranty got expired ..the dvd player got secrewed and no body was picking the phone at the customer service.

• Bn
      3rd of Feb, 2011

Hi, This is for your information. I have Complain to Varanasi Service Centre of Sony TV on 24.01.2011 vide Complaint No. 6816121 and till date no action has been taken from your side. I also sent so many mails to you vide confirmation no. 6816705 & 6867702 but so far no reply from Sony Company. This is very poor service of SONY TV after sale and Customer are suffering but I am not happy with the services. Don't buy Sony products!