SONY Home Theatre / DZ720 / Beware the Sony consumers in Pune!
I am a really frustrated consumer of SONY!!! I bought a Sony Home theater from Sony World, (Jeetesh Agencies!!), Aundh, Pune. After only a month, it stopped working properly and I started putting wasted efforts to get my system serviced. I kept on lodging the complaint to the retailer and they kept on telling me that it will be attended. It took another 20 days when the service engineer visited and asked me to drop the system with the retailer!! (Which is obviously not my job!!) I did that!! The service people kept it with them for almost 18 days , during which I had to put a lot of efforts to follow up with them and they always giving rubbish excuses which was not expected of these SONY people.
After it was returned to me saying that it was now repaired!! Again it stopped functioning properly... from the 3rd day!! I again complained and again they kept sitting on my complaint for almost 2 weeks (I also complaint online!!) to no response!! I tried to get my problems heard to the upper management but could not get any references where I could reach out. I got a link of "David Migdal" who is supposed to be "The Vice President" of sony corporation!! But neither could I get any response from there,leave aside any action to be taken!! Would you believe such an irresponsible behavior from a VP of SONY!! Its been almost 6 months that I have been running from pillar to post and totally fed up of these guys!! I am contemplating a legal action against them... wish me luck!! I had paid bloody almost 30k for that system... in the name of SONY!! It was a real mistake!! So I would just suggest you people just to remember that please think twice before shelling out such a huge amount to these people or YOU WILL BE JUST SOLD AND FORGOTTEN!!
Meanwhile I am putting every step to find out the right contact to escalate this issue!!...
More SONY Home Theatre / DZ720 Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Corporation - sony 4k tv xbr65x900c faulty back led panel
- Sony Corporation - sony xbr55x930d tv
- Sony Corporation - sony bluray player wireless lan built in
- Sony of UK - scam phishing sorry didn't know where to send this 
- Sony Philippines - sony alpha a6300 - cosmetic issue