Sony Corporation / capital one sony credit card offer false advertising

1 new cumberland, PA, United States

I have enrolled in the sony credit card and received an email with instructions on how to redeem my offer for the $50.00 psn card. When I began to follow the instructions I noticed you guys pulled the rewards website for over a week and I am not able to redeem my offer. I spoke with someone in customer service and they were no help. Why would you send an offer to redeem now and not have a way to deliver that reward with or without the site being live. Your customer service team should be able to handle this issue over the phone and generate the code based on the account. It is false advertisement to tell a consumer the offer is available now with not having a way to actually rectify the situation. I have never been a more disappointing sony customer of my many years dating back to the original playstation. I have spent more money than I can remember and it disappointing to be treated this way. I have copied the email portion with timeline verbatim to what was sent to me.

Congratulations on your bonus!

You've earned a $50 playstation™store code

We're thrilled to have you as a cardmember! And because you made your first playstation®card purchase, you've earned a $50 playstation™store code.

Redeem it today! Here's how: