Sony Corporation / capital one sony credit card offer false advertising
I have enrolled in the sony credit card and received an email with instructions on how to redeem my offer for the $50.00 psn card. When I began to follow the instructions I noticed you guys pulled the rewards website for over a week and I am not able to redeem my offer. I spoke with someone in customer service and they were no help. Why would you send an offer to redeem now and not have a way to deliver that reward with or without the site being live. Your customer service team should be able to handle this issue over the phone and generate the code based on the account. It is false advertisement to tell a consumer the offer is available now with not having a way to actually rectify the situation. I have never been a more disappointing sony customer of my many years dating back to the original playstation. I have spent more money than I can remember and it disappointing to be treated this way. I have copied the email portion with timeline verbatim to what was sent to me.
Congratulations on your bonus!
You've earned a $50 playstation™store code
We're thrilled to have you as a cardmember! And because you made your first playstation®card purchase, you've earned a $50 playstation™store code.
Redeem it today! Here's how:
More Sony Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony - technical service of turkey; defective product of sony tv kd 55xf8577
- Sony Corporation - sony tv bravia
- Sony Corporation - online aspect
- Sony Corporation - sony 65 xbr
- Sony Corporation - remote control