SONY America / television products
I recently purchased a flagship top of line model 4K smart 65" TV from an authorized Sony dealer ( Best Buy). It had had problems since day one. Initially I blamed my internet provider for bad Modems etc etc but began to realize the problem was a faulty TV itself.
After weeks of insults - long holds -disconnects hang ups - flat refusals to speak to competent technical help - to speaking to people who had no clue as to what the problem was - I have finally given up. It has become aparrant that the Sony Corp has no intention of honoring their meaningless warranty- so now I am stuck with a several thousand dollar piece of junk that fails every time I use it.
It is a sad state of affairs when a trusted mega-national leader in quality and reliability is in such a sad state of affairs that it must resort to acting like pawn shop mentality sleaze.
More SONY America Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!