Sono Bello / beware!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I am 5 days post to having my full abdomen done at Sono Bello in Beverly Hills.
The office manager told me that I ws a great candidate and that after the procedure, how skinny I will be.well I still have rolls of fat on my waist/hip area.I pid to hve my hips /waist done as well, and from the looks of it already its clear to me that I will still be fat.I know tht its only five days after the procedure but things rent looking good.i pln on contacting mt lawyer and possibly starting a class ction lawsuit.Money ois hard to come by and I basiclly paid for nothing.

Ki

Comments

• Ki
      13th of Feb, 2011

Please excuse the mispelled words in my post above.I have a remote keyboard and not use to the keys yet

• Ky
      15th of Apr, 2011

I really - REALLY meed to talk to you - did you get an attorney - I need to know how that went. I've had 2 surgeries - the second to make up for no results of the first. I paid for 3 areas...absolutely no loss. My email is kycxpx@yahoo.com

I would like to hear from anyone who was dissatisfied and listened to their marketing ads. I think if there's enough people - we could go with a Class Action Suit for False Advertising, among other things.

• Un
      24th of Jul, 2017

@kycxpx I too have had work done me on my chest I am male they were taking fat out ND they did but now the right side is smaller than left way smaller

• He
      5th of Oct, 2017

@kycxpx Have you had any luck with the lawyers? I have made recordings of my conversations prior to 2nd post op. Totally rude office manager. I was looking to find what kind of lawyer would take this on.

• Bo
      16th of Nov, 2017

@kycxpx After my "procedure" (July 27, 2017) I look SO MUCH WORSE than I EVER did before! I had already dropped 65# and needed the extra skin taken off... NOW? my belly looks NON-HUMAN!
    I cry EVERY day, and my newly wed husband is suffering right along with me. This has affected every aspect of our life, and I am so embarrassed and ashamed of how I look now. I was prettier when I was FAT than I am now that Sono Bello "removed" the remaining fat (NO THEY DIDN'T!!) and removed the extra skin--NOT!
    Now I have "dog ears" hanging from my hips, and the way the incision to remove the extra skin was closed, the dog ears have little "nipples" hanging from them! UGGGGLY!
    Yes, contact me!

• Da
      24th of Aug, 2018

@kycxpx WARNING: I could never recommend laser liposuction without anesthesia, and this is what SonoBello does. This is the most EXPENSIVE, most PAINFUL, most SCARS, and the LONGEST WAIT TIME for the body to recover from the TRAUMA to see the final results. It was a BLOODY nightmare! I pray for anybody else that is desperate enough to consider this. God forbid, and may you have the strength and wisdom to choose a healthier option.

• Mx
      15th of May, 2011

i too went to Sono Bello except in Sacramento I am also a week post op and I'm still swollen and can't tell much of a difference in my "new body" If I don't lose what I was suppost to lose from my abdomen (upper/lower)waist and love handles I am going to consider a law suit as well I totally agree with you guys on the false advertising. I'll keep you posted.

• Le
      21st of Jun, 2017

@mxchick I guess I can count myself lucky! I also went to Sacramento, but I was given the run around for six months. One excuse after another about my medical condition being a problem. I went in for the last appointment only to find out that the office gal had already canceled my surgery and refunded my money. Then, a week later, she refunded my $1, 000 office fee too. This all before I came in for the last Dr visit. I had no idea. So, I guess I'm very lucky, especially after reading about yours and others problems with sonobello. I was going to have the face lift. Scary when I think about it now.

• Bo
      16th of Nov, 2017

@leekaren Count yourself LUCKY! I would have been SO MUCH BETTER off had I been given a runaround instead of a procedure done that didn't do what was promised, and now 5 "second opinions" say the surgeon didn't do the right procedure for my desired outcome. I have consulted with 5 Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and they all say the same thing: wrong procedure!

• Bl
      23rd of Jul, 2011

Please let me know what has happened with regard to all of your lawsuit/procedures. I need to know how to proceed with this company too. Did anyone take their own before and after photos?

• Ri
      22nd of Aug, 2011

I tried to cancel my surgery, thanks to these amazing posts and they still won't refund my $5, 000. They are completely insane and should be shut down.

• Ly
      24th of Aug, 2011

I too have had a bad Sono Bello experience. They are totally unprofessional and unsafe. If you start a class action suit please let me know, I'd be happy to share my story. It's been two weeks and I've been blogging about my experinces at lydia78.livejournal.com. They are very guilty of false advertising.

• Si
      29th of Sep, 2011

Women beware! Everything written here, negative, about Sono Bello is true! Verbatim what happened to this consumer happened to me during August '11. That is, I went in for a consultation, I received the same "aggressive" sales pitch, and long story short after signing the dotted line and then changing my mind not to go through with the procedure, poof just like that and I'm out "thousands of dollars." It is unconscionable how Sono Bello apparently is swindling, who knows how many consumers out of "thousands" of dollars at a time. If anyone would like to contact me, I can be reached at: rkhess2002@yahoo.com

• Jl
      14th of Mar, 2012

After reading various websites and reviews of Sono Bello online, I was left troubled with the thought that anyone has had a negative experience with us or believes we’re anything less than determined to provide excellent patient care. We are committed to our patients and would encourage anyone with concerns to contact us at dirpc@sonobello.com

• Mo
      26th of Oct, 2017

@Jlewis screwed me Thanks I email you.

• Ba
      7th of Apr, 2012
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

I contacted the Corporate office as suggested by last poster and they have resolved my complaint. I highly recommend other people claiming unfavorable issues do the same. I was honestly treated with respect and diligence in my matter. I cannot remove my post but I would like to retract my statement that I would sue them, because they were more than cordial in dealing with me, and a law suit was not required and need not even be threatened.. I suggest you give them the opportunity to do the same for you. I would like to add that I am not being asked to write this, I am sincerely doing this by free will, because I know other companies require you make a "verbatum" statement, and that is not the case. I think if you contact the correct person and give them a chance you will feel differently as I do.

• Zi
      5th of May, 2013

Well, I was disfigured by Dr. Valenzuela out of Sono Bello's King of Prussia clinics. Both my arms and legs were mutilated. I'm now on my 2nd revision surgery. However, it's difficult to correct liposuction as bad as that which was performed on me. The ridges and cliffs are so deep and many that even after this last procedure I've been advised that I'll require another just to get my legs and arms back to a more natural contour. Sono Bello agreed to cover the costs of correcting the botched surgery but has thus far not paid anything. They sent me a low ball offer that will not cover the liposuction procedures I will be requiring to complete the work. More importantly, they jumped the gun requesting that I sign a Release and Settlement agreement before my legs have even been fixed. Don't let Sono Bello touch you. Google the death of the girl in Bellvue who died after a procedure performed at Sono Bello. Read Sono Bello's statement with regard to her death. Then decide if you really want these people performing liposuction on you in an office nonetheless.

25th of Oct, 2015

I've been looking for someone who actually would start a lawsuit against Sonobello. Have you contacted a lawyer? Count me in, I have exactly the same complaint as everyone else here but have more... Call me. My name is Cherry 480-335-7944 or email me jdan11@icloud.com. I'm very serious about joining you in this lawsuit.

25th of Oct, 2015

My comments doesn't seem to post. :(
    I've been looking for someone who knows how to get a lawsuit started against Sonobello. All he complaints I have read here are exactly the same complaint I have against Sonobello and maybe more... Have you contacted the lawyer. Let me know, I'm IN. Please call me my name is Cherry 480-335-7944 or email me at jdan11@icloud.com. I hope to hear from someone but definitely not from another representative of Sonobello. The last time they tried to pretend to help me, it didn't go very well.

• Ga
      9th of Jan, 2016

SonoBello is the biggest rip off ever. I want to know how to start a class action lawsuit against this company. They are horrid. I have the exact complaints against them too. they are horrid,

• Pe
      28th of Jan, 2016

Come on Ladies, we really need to come together and start a Class Action Lawsuit against SonoBello, Let's begin, make sure you leave your email address and/or Phone # here in the comments. I will be contacting Cherry because she was the only one bold enough to leave her phone number. However, I do have 5 emails listed here that I will be contacting today. Thanks Ladies. I too am a victim. You may call me at 336-588-5355 or email me at sixfootqn@gmail.com. Let's begin the Consumer Protection Report Today, Call me and I will add you to the form. My concern is the multiple states of this company, I'm figuring that they are independently run by different Doctors. So, where do we start to place the complaint? If any one here has friends or family that are attorneys, please ask them can they help, But I will be initiating a Consumer Protection Complaint for SonoBello in ATLANTA. Feel free tocall me ladies tat 336-588-5355.They will continue to do this to us if we don't speak out. I lost $6, 000.

• Po
      6th of Jun, 2016

I am in the middle of trying to get an explanation of benefits after paying over $17k for services I still have NOT received! I paid for my tummy, waist, upper & lower thighs, knees, back bra roll. The only procedure I've had is my back (fabulous job) but when I went to schedule my tummy; the office manager has told me that I have no credits on my account. I have demanded an explanation of services and the office manager has told me to provide my receipts. I can't believe a big company like this does not keep records available for explanation. It has been 5 months and now I am in the middle of sending a demand letter.

12th of Jun, 2017

I went to the Sacramento office in January. I waited for roughly 2 hours after my appointment because the doctor was late. I scheduled four areas, but after the 2 areas in the abdomen, the doctor put the equipment down and walked away. It turns out that he decided that he could not do the next 2 areas because he had used so much lidocaine that he could not use more. The procedure was excruciating, so I knew I could not GO BACK AGAIN and go through it all over. They would not refund the fee for the other 2 procedures so I had to take it in the venus treatment. When I returned for a follow-up visit, I checked in and waited half an hour after my appointment time, and after asking how much longer it would be, they realized they never called me. The customer service is atrocious. The results are less than anticipated, too. I lost 30 pounds before deciding on the procedure to firm up my middle, and my middle is still not firmed up.

• Le
      21st of Jun, 2017

@Angellla I guess I can count myself lucky! I also went to the Sacramento office too, but I was given the run around for six months. One excuse after another about my medical condition being a problem. I went in for the last appointment only to find out that the office gal had already canceled my surgery and refunded my money. Then, a week later, she refunded my $1, 000 office fee too. This all before I came in for the last Dr visit. I had no idea. So, I guess I'm very lucky, especially after reading about yours and others problems with sonobello. I was going to have the face lift. Scary when I think about it now.

• So
      28th of Jul, 2017

I am sorry to hear about your experiences with Sono Bello. I share such similar experiences as you. We are joining together to fight back! Please go to the below website and provide your email address. The more emails we get, the better chance we have for a class action lawsuit against Sono Bello!

Please help spread this message!

With love,
    SM

• He
      5th of Oct, 2017

I cannot reach this website, https//:sonobelloclassaction.com. Is it still available?

• Fl
      18th of Aug, 2018

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME COMPLAINTS AS ALL. OF YOU DO! ONE DIFFERENCE, WHEN THEY HAD ME SIGN MY PAPERWORK THEY WAITED UNTIL THEY HAD ME ALL DOPED UP ON THEIR MEDS RIGHT BEFORE MY PROCEDURE TO HAVE ME SIGN THE PAPER WORK- I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS UNTIL A FEW DAYS AFTER THE SURGERY..lol.. UNBELIEVABLE-- AFTE THE SURGERY THERE HAS BEEN NO DIFFERENCE WHAT SO EVER, NONE- THEY ARE ONLY CONCERNED WITH THEIR NEW PATIENTS. WE'RE OLD NEWS RO THEM- TRYING TO GET AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE DOCTOR HAS BEEN IMPOSSIBLE. THEY TOLD ME THE DOCTOR WILL ONLY SEE NEW PATIENTS. NOT THE ONES THAT ALREADY PAID . AFTER THE PROCEDURE I HAD IKE THESE HUGE BALL LIKE THINGS IN MY STOMACH THAT WERE KNOCKING IN TO EACH OTHER AND ROAMING AROUND ON MY INSIDES. FREAKED ME PLUM OUT~! TRIED TO GET THEM TO HELP ME AND I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO SEE A DOCTOR. IT'S BEEN NEARLY 4 MONTHS NOW AND STILL CAN NOT SEE THE DOCTOR. I TRY DAILY NOW. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT RUDE TO ME AND BRUSH ME OFF EVERY TIME I CALL THEM. THEY LEAVE ME ON CONTINUOUS HOLDS SOME TIMES FOR AN HOUR OR MORE lol.. THEY LEFT ME DEFORMED~!! BAD!