Solidtechies.com / Worked on my PC laptop

1 Unknown on line, United States

On the 13th of January 2016 I called Solidtechies to look into putting a PDF on my laptop. While doing so they advised me to do some additional upgrades etc. They assured me how much better it would perform. Well I told them for that kind of money for a hundred dollars more I could by a new laptop. They assured me it would be just like a new one, plus I would have one year of free support. So I agreed. By the time I got it back from them, oh lordy. I couldn't even get on my g-mail account. I called them back to correct this that day and they couldn't even take control. That went on for awhile that afternoon. I got so frustrated I decided to call and try in the morning. Well the next morning we tried again for around an hour and a half they where not able to correct it. So that tech recommended that later that day one of their senior techs would try. Later that day I got with one of there senior techs. We spend a hour in half again still not able to correct the problem. So I called my credit card company to cancel it. The credit card company was great help she got the charges reimbursed. In a few minutes Solidtechies called me back again and wanted to try and correct the problem. So I decided to give them that chance. That went on for another hour or better and still not able to fix or correct the problem. Well Saturday morning I took it over to Office Depot where I purchased it. It is now Sunday afternoon and I just called Office Depot to how there tech was doing. He advised me the Virus is so bad the machine may not be able to be repaired.

Te