Solid Signal / Bad product and service

Phone: 1-877-312-4547

Do not use this company!!!
I purchased a special 50' cable for my cable TV and did not use it for 3 months. I then ran the cable and it did not work. I checked it and it was bad. I called Solid Signal and they said they would not send me a new one because it was longer than 30 days. Come on... it was a $27 cable. Don't they want return business? Well, I took apart the cable and it was constructed wrong. I believe that they put the cable together themselves but am not sure. Anyway, don't trust any cables to work correctly from them, and don't think you'll get good customer service after you purchase something from them. They said they would try and send me an "open box returned item" if they could "find" one, but they refused to send me a new replacement. I haven't heard or seen anything. I ended up buying the connectors and installation tool to make the cable work.

Do
Jan 9, 2015

Comments

• St
      12th of Jan, 2015

I'm very sorry you had a bad experience with SolidSignal.com. We do try to be as reasonable with return policies as possible, as often as possible. We do test each cable for continuity and I'm surprised that a defect got past our quality control procedures. I hope you'll consider us again for other products.

Thanks,