Soccer4less.net / Products not delivered!

1 Moberly, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 415-233-4073

Ordered soccer jersey 3-23-08. Sent numerous follow ups about status and have heard nothing. This company is a rip off. I would never order anything from them. Tell everybody you know not to order form them. I have contacted E-Bay, Biz Rate, Nike, Better Business Bureau. They will be kicked off the internet and pursued by law enforcement in Thailand.

Va

More Soccer4less.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      27th of May, 2008

I bought many items from soccer4less.net. I never had an issue. most people do not get email because of spam filters This site has the brst price and they are real

• Zu
      27th of May, 2008

I placed order for 2 soccer jerseys and it has been more than 5 weeks and aia haven't received the order.This company is a rip-off and I wish they would do something about this site as it still continues to take orders.I don't want other people to be duped because of this site

• Ze
      24th of Jun, 2008

i too, ordered 3 jerseys from them, about a 100$ order, and not only that i didnt get the order they never replied to any of my emails.

it is an internet scam.

i contacted the post office, the customs, and no package has ever arrived.

no one answers their US-phone number (of course, the store is in Thailand), and never recieved an answer.

thay just stole my money, as simple as that.

and please watch out they have another store called SIAMHIP.com selling clothes also. its the same owners and they are as dangerous.

• Ke
      4th of Jul, 2008

Hello good day i tried buying a soccer jershey on june 16
    after i entered my card info. it told me rejected..
    i tried it 3 times and they all rejected
    however the money was removed from my card ; can someone please look into this matter
    please note that i didn't receive and order number
    thanks

• Ca
      6th of Jul, 2008

This site is an internet scam! I too ordered a jersey from them and I still have yet to get it and they won't return my e-mails or pick up their phone line. It's a scam! Don't order from them! They need to be kicked off the internet!

10th of Jul, 2008

This website is a total ripoff. Ordered jersey on 4-30-08. Still have not received it. They never respond to your emails, even if your spam filter is off. I thought maybe this site would be good because of the price. They never pick up your calls, and never respond in emails. Everything there is automated. They say 2-4 weeks, but nothing will come. If you feel the same way, or have a solution, email me and bigbeatty5@yahoo.com. You can actually count on me to respond, not like soccer4less.

• Ta
      16th of Jul, 2008

I thought this was a ripoff site too, because my order had not come for about 6 months, and I was angry about it. I had completely forgotten about it, when it randomly came in the mail. Obviously took a lotter longer than the 2-4 weeks it is said it would come, but I got it. I won't buy from them again though.

• Rf
      10th of Jan, 2009

I have Ordered from this company in the past and didn"t have a problem. So I felt ok about ordering again. But this time Soccer4 less has over 1oo.00 dollars of mine and never sent my jerseys. What really worries me is they have my credit card info. I don;t understand why they are allowd to contiue to sell

• Pa
      5th of Feb, 2009

They are still a rip off ! I ordered my son a jersey on 12/17/2008 said 4 to six weeks. Never received it! Same as above they will not reply by phone or e-mail. Will file with Fraud.com, BBB, Paypal and anyone else I can think of. BUYERS BEWARE!

• Ra
      24th of Mar, 2009

i ordered shirts like 3 months ago; can somebody tell me how to claim my money back, or what should i do...i spend like 200 dollars. Please somebody tell me what should i do
    U can contact me at my e-mail it is: raulyepeto@yahoo.com
    Thanks

• Ne
      19th of Aug, 2009

I ordered a newcastle united jersey last year and I got it in a package through the mail. I payed with a money order...I would have never payed with a credit card because the website was kind of suspicious.

• He
      19th of Aug, 2009

Between 07/2007 and 06/2008, I ordered 18 jerseys from them, and received them all. If you compare the jerseys that are sold at different soccer shops they were identical. Take a look at the labels in store jerseys and you will note that they are manufactured in Thailand, VietNam, China, or Malaysia. It doesn't matter what the brand is. they are manufactured in the FAR EAST. Only problem with "soccer4less" was that the shipping costs were a little high and it normally took 4 weeks for delivery. But maybe service has gotten worse.

• Da
      21st of Aug, 2009

This site ripped me off. I ordered a jersey in February 2009 and have not seen--it's almost September. I sent numerous emails and called once, my emails were answered once with a form letter that did not relate to my problem and the phone call went directly to a recorded message.

The prices are low, but once you pay $13 for shipping you can find similar deals at reputable sites. Do not order from this site.

• Gu
      27th of Aug, 2009

Wow, this is quiet interesting to hear...I've always ordered my Arsenal gears from them and I received them just fine...sometimes it takes a little while but I've received them and their quality far exceeds any other website I've used...I miss them already...I had been searching for the site before I stumbled on these complains...

Please if anyone know how I could get hold of them I shall really appreciate...

Bye for now...
    Go Gunners...

• Do
      5th of Nov, 2009

i as well ordered 2 jerseys and nothing showed up on my door step... at all!