SNGPL / new gas connection

Applied for new domestic Gas Connection Details are:-
Application # [protected]
Application Date: 19 July 2011
Name Javed Akhter,
Address: House # P-171, Umair Town, 07km, Sargodha Road, Faisalabad.
Cell # [protected]
SNGPL has taken no action so far instead of completion of mandatory period of 52 weeks.

Comments

• Mu
      Nov 10, 2012

sar mera nam seyd munier hussen shah he mene neya kuneksn lagwane ki darkhwast 6/5/12 ko de thi brey mhrbani mera dimnd nots niklwa den mhr bani ho gi cnic no 36104-0420467-3 app no 00494929904 PETA =MOHLA QAZEYNA TULMBA THSEL MINA CHNOO ZILA KANEWAL

• Ni
      Feb 27, 2013

TO md sngpl sir i have applied for sui gas connection on 20/4/2012 id number 00559580881 MR saloon khan s/o quraish khan by pass road ghaznavi colony mardan .but after 32 weeks the concerned office donot provide us the demand notice .kindly issue us the demand notice and oblige .

• Fa
      Aug 07, 2013

I applied for new gas connection for domestic at Islamabad I/9 office on 25-07-2013.But the receipt for receiving application did not issue to me. they said that the status of your application would be given on online internet after 10 days. Please tell me the web site on which I can see the status of my application and my application reference no. I am awaiting for answer please.

• Ab
      Nov 09, 2013

i have already been submitted my application on computerised systems on 26 April 2012 but still i am waiting for connection please do the need full for my connection. Detail are as under:
    Abad Ali Customer ID NO. 86519252273 domestic connection
    Address House No. 9, Street No. 9, Chak Sethian Chicho Ki Mallian P/O Manno Pur Sheikhupura
    Please do the need full i am waiting for connection - See more at:

• Si
      Nov 19, 2013

for MD SNGPL, sir I applied for proviosn of domestic gas connection at my house no nil, st 13 mohammad Nagar Attock Cantt on 20-01-2008 in the name Sikandar Jan wife of Khan Malik. uptil now no hearing. Please be directed the concerned person for early provision of gas connection. I will remain tnankful to you sir.

• Sy
      Mar 13, 2016

Sir
    Abid Shehbaz S/O Muhammad Nawaz
    ID #3310024050241
    Airport chowk Muhalla Islam Pura 66 JB FSD

pehlay b aik aplication DATE:29.11.2015 ko bazria registry irsaal ki the us k bad aj date:14.3.2016
    Referance No. 32491726 online kia hai
    in may say dono darkhuasto may say urgent policy ksi aik ka urgent policy demand notice jari ker diya jaye
    ap ki ain nwazish hogi.