SNGPL / domestic connection

Pakistan Review updated:

Dear Sir,
Applications for Domestic Gas connection, Customer ID.No.[protected] named Zafar Abbas [protected]) & Customer ID.No.[protected] named Mohsin Raza [protected])dated 24-09-2012 and Customer ID.No.[protected] named Khizar Hayat [protected])are still awaited for positive response of SNGPL, Kindly arrange connections as soon as possible.

Kh
Dec 09, 2014

Comments

• Ab
      Oct 27, 2009

I am Abdul Saleem from Swabi, I got the gas connection on 23th August 2009, I received the bill of the August Rs. 390/=in the month of September 2009 and paid before due date.wheras the reading diffrence showing zero.
    Now I received the month of September bill showing Rs.660/= wheras the reading diffrence showing zero.
    latest Reading in my sui gas meter is 0190256
    Residential gas Consumer No.82310055288 Consumer's Name MR ABDUL NAEEM
    S/O ABDUL JALIL R/O MANARI BALA SAWABI.
    please correct my bill.

Abdul Saleem

• Aw
      Mar 09, 2010

Dear sir
    Aslam-o-Alekum
    hamara gas bill pichlay 6 month se deliver nai ho raha or bill bhi bohat ziada hota hai please solve the problem

Meter No. GN25213006

Aug 07, 2010
    SNGPL - NON ISSUANCE OF GAS BILL
    SNGPL
    Pakistan

MY NAME IS HIDAYATULLAH RESIDENT OF HATHIAN, DISTT. MARDAN. I GOT NEW CONNECTION OF GAS IN SEP, 2009 AND SINCE THAT TIME I AM NOT RECIEVING GAS BILL. THE SNGPL AUTHORITIES HAVE KINDLY REQUESTED TO SEND GAS BILL AS SOON IN EASY INSTALMENTS SO THAT I COULD EASILY PAY THE BILL BECAUSE I AM A VERY LOW SALARIED GOVERNMENT SERVANT.

• Df
      Aug 07, 2010

Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
    Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
    launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
    and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
    input: www.onseeking.com We need your support and trust!! !

• Mi
      Nov 12, 2010

MY NAME IS MUHAMMAD IJAZ HUSSAIN RESIDENCE IN MALKAY KALAN NEAR SAYDA AYSHA GIRLS SCHOOL GALI SAAIN AMIN WALY SIALKOT . I GOT NEW CONNECTION OF GAS IN DECEMBER 2009 AND SINCE THAT TIME I AM NOT RECIEVING GAS BILL. THE SNGPL AUTHORITIES HAVE KINDLY REQUESTED TO SEND GAS BILL AS SOON IN EASY INSTALMENTS SO THAT I COULD EASILY PAY THE BILL .MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 13/3104/49.

• Eh
      Nov 21, 2010

My name is Ehtisham Ali Ehsan and the meter of my flat is on the name of H.M.Yousaf. I am living abroad and no one is there in Pakistan to deposit the bill. Kindly send my bill to Askari Bank I-9 Br. Islamabad so that I can be able to pay the bill on line.MY CONSUMER NO. IS 83639330006 METER NO. IS GN25986338. Thanks

• Eh
      Nov 21, 2010

Kindly also correct the current bill. I have no any arrears to pay.

• Na
      May 21, 2011
    SNGPL - gas bill not genrated
    [protected]@yahoo.com

My gas connection installed past 8 month but no bill generated yet. my consumer No. is 43563093442 and meter no. is 26434899

• Aa
      Jun 05, 2011
    SNGPL - wrong billing
    SNGPL
    Pakistan

I revised bill of three months Rs.25290. Its too much and differ with actual meter reading. My consumer No is 25694930006. Raheemzada S/o Khanzada, H in Iqbal QTRS
    Tehkal Payan, Peshawar.

•   Jun 18, 2011
    SNGPL - un complete work
    k2 bricks
    Pakistan

Sir we the resident of KHARI QILLA Phandu Baghbanan Road Peshawar, (union council URMAR BALA)
    Humbly request that about 4000meter 2inch gas pipe line has been approved since from last 1 year, they only lay down the pipe, and from last six months they said that it will complete in 1 or 2 days,
    we wait almost for six months but there is no progress,
    plz sir do some thing for us.

Oct 30, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you have sent 22, 000 amount bill to our home by mistake. In respect of you, we already paid it but I request you to settle down this 22, 000 amount in next bills. Our normal average bill is from 200 to 300 range, as of small family.

I shall be very thankful to you for help.

Consumer Number: 84300220814 Sarhad Street, Gulberg 3, Peshawar, Pakistan. Phone: 03315570876

• Ta
      Nov 19, 2011
    SNGPL - no gas
    sui gas
    Pakistan

we have complain gas we have no gas from early in the mornin. It is happening every day.when we sleep than they provide gas what is this?

• Gu
      Jan 10, 2012

MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS ( 12190810007 ), MY NAME IS, TAHIR MAHMOOD, FLAT#01, 2ND FLOOR, RM CENTER, MOON MARKET, ALLAMA IQBAL TOWN, LAHORE.
    I AM PAYING MY SUI GAS BILLS REGULARLY, AND WANT TO PAY MY SUI GAS BILL IN TIME, BUT I AM NOT RECEIVING SUI GAS BILLS FROM SNGPL FROM LAST TWO MONTHS. I DO NOT KNOW WHERE IS THE PROBLEM IN YOUR OFFICE, I AM NOT RECEIVING BILLS, FROM LAST TWO MONTHS.

Mar 09, 2012

i complain to change si gas metter 1199 .Our complain numbers are 0609333864, 9900100890, 5696174374.But our metter is not chang . we receive bill 3500 after two montn please change my meter urgently and solve my problem thanks.
    Address M sultan S/O sakandar ali H. No 47.ST NO 2 BASTI RAHEEM BUKSH NO 2 RENALA KHURD DIST OKARA

• Pa
      Apr 23, 2012

assalam-o-alaikum
    ( Bill I.D :206959609177)
    we have complain about gas that we have no gas from 2 months . we are so worried from 2 months that there is no availibily of gas we r suffering from svere difficulties due to unavailibility of gas .
    so dear readers its kindly request to u that please solve our problem and plz convey gas to us plz plz plz if u solve our gas problem then ALLAH TALLAH shalll bless on u .
    Its request from our whole sociaty .
    Thanks
    Your thankfull PAWAN KUMAR CHAWLA
    Address : mazari muhala kashmore

May 18, 2012

dear gas officials i here by informed you that a gas pipe line at isak khumari gas assembly is uncovered due rain water i therfore informed you to take necessary action otherwise it might be demaged by someone the gas assembly is located at isak khumari gas assembly distt karak kpk yours truely sahib noor isak khumari distt karak 03465675298

• 12
      Mar 10, 2013

salam sir hamara bill 2 month se bhut ziada a raha hai mehrbani farma ker theek ker de zeeshan ahmed cb 140 d garden town multan

• Ab
      Apr 06, 2015

To

Managing Director,
    Sui northern 21 Gas house,
    Kashmir road Lahore.

Subject: Application for gas connection,

Dear Sir,
    I am a resident of district sheikhupura and I submitted my application for new gas connection on dated 26-04-2012 and also deposited demand notice on dated 07-02-2013, but till to date waiting for my connection while in my neighbors these apply date was some to me,
    Their connections was lined’ So I humbly requested to your kind honor please grant permission of my gas connection and abliged,
    I shall be thankful for this favorable action.

Best regards,
    Name Abad Ali
    Consumer No 86519252273
    Mobile No 03314138266
    Address: Chak Sethian, Chicho ki Mallian,
    P/O Manno Pur, Sheikhupura.