SnapFish / poor service!
Every year, I make a photo book for my daughter, and we view it as a family the night of her birthday. I've made at least four books with Snapfish and have been satisfied in the past. But this time, I ordered my book almost a month in advance. It is now five days before the big day, and after two weeks of e-mailing back and forth with customer service, I have finally reached someone competent enough to tell me my order did not "upload properly." Apparently "engineering has been contacted." My book will be out in "two to three days," according to the e-mail I received. I am demanding free expedited shipping, in hopes that it will get here when needed. They appear to be ignoring this request! I can't find a number to talk to a real person, which would be quite helpful in this situation!
More SnapFish Complaints & Reviews
- Snapfish.com / Mc2010 - company has no area to claim prizes. 
- SnapFish - unauthorized charges! 
- SnapFish - no customer service! 
- SnapFish - scam and cheating! 
- SnapFish - shipping deception! 
- SnapFish - I am item not ordering and they sent and taken money easily
- SnapFish - photo book/free credits.
- SnapFish - Delivery /customer service
- SnapFish - customer service with card design not working
- SnapFish - family christmas calendar - photos didn't print on one of the pages