SMS Freshbulk sms service no. 1 fraud

Hi All, I bought sms package from sms fresh company, while I am discussing on phone they were so gentle after I paid money response was different, I asked for api before paying money, after I paid they are requesting for extra five thousand for api activation. Actually they are in different names in Market like SMS Fresh, FreshSMS, BhashsSMS and many more. And more over there without sending sms credits were caulcated. so before you buy Promotional sms please aware of this guy, absolute cheater from banglore

Ia
Aug 24, 2016

Comments

• Ga
      Sep 24, 2016

Agreewith you. Really pathetic service.

• Sp
      Dec 22, 2016

this is fraud company

Jul 10, 2017
    Best Best Advice

Hi,

yes I agree this is the worst SMS service we have ever seen, its 100% fraud company, the account manager Mr.Rehaman was so gentle before taking the package, when we compliant that service is not reaching my contacts no one cares form the Company and one receive our call, we sent some 60 mails, but very poor response, and without sending SMS credits were calculated need to block this trade mark I google, this is a worst & cheating company are the market, please beware of this frauds.

• Aw
      May 17, 2018

THEY HAVE DEBITED MY BALANCE BY SAYING THAT ITS NOTICE FROM TRAI but its never mention they deduct my old credit as D Credit for this.

they are doing fraud n cheating i want to take legal action against them.
    so that other dont be in trouble.

• Si
      Jul 03, 2018

WORST SERVICE EVER I USED..PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY SMS SERVICE FROM SMSFRESH

• Su
      Oct 04, 2018

@simplesunny Hi Guys, My name is sudhir & am from bangalore.
    I agree with you guys, even i have experienced same bad, pathetic service from sms fresh from bangalore.
    Especially with the person by name Mr suhas Kulakarni. he was behind me like a dog before getting the business after that no response for from query & concern about sms reach.
    i am sure u all have records on transactions & bad service that u all have faced from smsfresh. why won't we go the consumer court to get justice.
    I will lead from the front, which means i will take all the responsibilities right from hiring lawyers, doing follow up etc.
    So that, in near future no body should experience the same.
    Looking forward to all your support, kindly reach me on my below mobile no to take it forward ASAP.

Regards
    Sudhir K Gowda
    [protected]

• Vi
      Nov 10, 2018

Hello Everyone, My name is Viren & I am from Pune.
    I agree with you guys, This is the worst company that I have come across. Even after complaining no one even bothers to answer a phone call. I am taking this to consumer court and am going to launch a case against this company. Mr. Sayyed from Bangalore and Amol from Pune are the guys with whom I spoke and took this service from. Really a pathetic company and worst customer service.

Regards,

Viren Aher

[protected]

• Ra
      Nov 17, 2018

No.1 Fraud company...My pathetic experience is with SMS fresh Chennai team.Ms.Swetha, Mr.Prem are the two who were very polite and gentle till the package was subscribed and once the payment is done its alltogether a new story.
    No one picks up your call and no response from their end and not even a single sms is delivered till date...Ready to join to take action against them...Please let me know if we can take this issue to the cyber crime police as we have all the transaction details and emails received from them...Its such a fraud company that they wont even confirm your payment through email or message

• Ta
      Dec 11, 2018
    SMS Fresh - Bulk Sms Service
    DHARWAR
    India

Might be you people are not getting proper delivery ratio. I am using from last 2..3..years and I am happy with this services, please check with you account manager.

Mar 22, 2019

@Tanujaan Hi All, this is pavan from hyderabad. Before buying SMS Package, I have done r & d on the market. I did'nt came across this above messages. If not I would have stopped buying the package from SMSFresh or Fresh SMS People. Even Deal SMS, Round SMS are the same. They are literally at your back by sending sms / following up with their staff. After booking, they wont bother to get back to you. When you check SMS report, they show it as send. But its not the exact report. Team conveyed that they have some anniversary offer and some 10, 000 sms will be added in my account in communication. Team wont bother if I ask for them. I have taken it one back. Now team stopped responding for my calls. One of their common guy (sai) will come to show demo at customer place. They show demo version where it will delivery sms for testing in seconds... just to impress you. Jawed, Rashmi, Sai are the employees whom I contacted recently.

Mar 28, 2019

This is fraud company, no one sms will be deliver and they guys not pickup my call and responding, don't trust on this company they just want to fraud.

• Pr
      Jul 13, 2019
    SMS Fresh - Good service provider
    Smsfresh
    India

Hi, I purchased sms panel from prem and he gave me 1lac sms @ 12, 000/-. That panel is very good nd good service provider as well.

• Vi
      Sep 06, 2019

I am Vijay pawar, from Maharashtra .SMS fresh company is fraud company. Her employ Zeeshan is big fraud. He speaks so gentle till u make payment. and after that he starts showing his colours .this company and employ is too big frauds

Sep 13, 2019

This is totally a fraud company, People of this company are really very very polite and gentle first, once payment is done.They create daily new excuses, just working, give me few minutes, co's 10th celebration, etc.
    and never connect to customer care number. I purchase 4 lac sms, They get full payment, not delivered single sms,
    We should take some strict action against this people.

Sep 14, 2019

Yes, even i agree to this. SMS fresh company is a very fraud company they convince us firstly with there fake commitments and once we becomes there client they show there true colors . This company and there employs are also fraud as well. I will suggest to everyone not to deal with this fraud company and strict action should be taken on them...

• Ha
      Sep 21, 2019

THIS IS A VERY FRAUD SITE AND A FRAUD COMPANY AFTER GETTING PAYMENT THEY SHOW THERE TRUE COLORS TILL THEN THEY SHOW THERE FAKE COMMITMENTS. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED AND STRICT ACTION SHOULD TO BE TAKEN ON THEM...

Sep 23, 2019

HELLO ALL, I M FROM KOLKATA I HAD BOUGHT 2 LAC FROM THIS SMS FRESH AND NOT A SINGLE SMS WAS SEND THIS A VERY FRAUD COMPANY WITH FRAUD EMPLOYEES EVEN I M WITH U ALL GUYS ...

Sep 27, 2019

I am totally agreed with you guys.
    just put them under consumer forum.

• As
      Oct 04, 2019

Hi guys, i am ashish bhagat ([protected]@gmail.com)
    Tiis is No 1 fraud company, This is the worst company once they got amount,
    they change the way to response, I purchased 5 lacs sms, can not deliver single one.
    First they assure you, sir i am allways available, one payment transfer to them.
    Customer care never connect for support, only sales call connect. This are absolute cheater co.
    We Should take some bold step against these fraud.
    before you buy sms please aware of this guy

• Su
      Oct 07, 2019
    SMS Fresh - sms
    India

Hello everyone my name is sunit. I purchased the sms from this company at low cost, SMS were not going delivered but a BDM Ankit helped me and explained everything in detail now I have upgraded the pack and more than 90% of SMS are delivered. Great guy from company.