Smile Care Dental Services / Terrible experience
After 18 months of ortho appointments, I do not recommend Smilecare in Concord, CA. Even though I had an appointment card; E-v-e-r--y single time I went in they were running late. They called for me 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. If you do use them, I suggest if you have a 3:00 appointment, show up at 2:15 and sign in your name, only then you M-i-g-h-t actually get your appointment on time. Even when I was waiting in the waiting room people were sitting on the (dirty) floor because there were not enough chairs, there are no magazines to read, they did have a TV blasting. All the people waiting had annoyed looks on their faces. I have seen several people just leave. I should have been one of them.
More Smile Care Dental Services Complaints & Reviews
- SmileCare Dental - Unethical and terrible treatment 
- SmileCare - Dental malpractice and billing fraud 
- SmileCare - Dental Malpractice/Billing Fraud
- Smile Care Dental - Illegally billed me $500 
- SmileCare - Caring Family Dentist 
- Smile Care Lancaster, Ca - dirty very dirty carpets, walls, broken and old equipment.
- Smile Care - rude/incompetent/insensitive/ghetto company
- Smile Care - 5 months waiting for full set of dentures!!!
- Smile Care - COMPLETELY IGNORANT 
- SmileCare - Improper billing / collections