Smart Saving Center / Fraud

United States, Florida, Pensacola Review updated:
Smart savings center
I'm so sorry for all these people who were ripped off. I was also ripped off by another company fairly recently. Today, I got the feeling that I should check my bank account. i went online and noticed that smart savings center charged me $1. I remember the first time we were ripped off, the first charge was $1. So, I immediately called my bank and had my card cancelled. They said that this one of the biggest phishing scams out there right now. I think they got my info from a spyware infection because I had to turn off my protection for about an hour, and this happened right during that time. Keep in mind, the only thing that I purchased online was my wedding rings and I called the company to verify that it wasn't them, and they assured me it wasn't. Plus it says right in their privacy statement that they don't give out your information. I printed the terms of use and privacy statement just in case. So, this being my fault in just not possible. Anyways, glad I caught them in the act. The last company that did this to us got us for thousands +intrest and over the limit fees...
Good luck to everyone trying to get their money back!

N  21st of Nov, 2008 by
they took my money, , , , , unautorized charges!!!
N  21st of Nov, 2008 by
Unfortunately if they have your account info - you gave it to them.

Probably internet shopping and FAILURE TO PAY ATTENTION to the information provided.

it could have been a survey, money off current order, or missed the checked box while checking out.

I know because I have seen all 3 and I am very careful to READ everything and make sure that check boxes are unchecked.
A  1st of Dec, 2008 by
They took my money too. I never bought anything!!! What the hell?
N  8th of Jan, 2009 by

Smart Saving Center - DVD's

The same thing happend to me. I didnt fill out any membership and out of the blue i get a $1.00 Charge. Amazon needs to tighten up its A game letting crooks like this onthere website. If your going to rob me at least be man enough to use a gun or a knife, then i can see whose doing me at least. This is why i hate plastic and shopping online.
N  27th of Jan, 2009 by
I bought a DVD, and i was charged a hidden membership fee!!!
N  2nd of Feb, 2009 by

Smart Saving Center - charges

I called and canceled on 1/27/09 becouse they had taken 11.47 out of my acct. on 1/30/09 they took 29.95 out of my acct. I want my 29.95 back . I had already canceled with you.
N  9th of Feb, 2009 by
charge my credit card w/o authorization for $1.00 and $29.295
A  9th of Feb, 2009 by
I understood about the 1.00 fee but I also cancelled before the trial time was up .
A  18th of Feb, 2009 by
This is about smartsaving center.com. I purchased on movie nline in November and have had a a ton of unautorized charges in my checking accout. I have cancled 5 times, and I dont;p remeber joining anything. They now have been taking a $1.00 out of my account very couple of weeks. There number changes all the time so you can't call them. Please do't let these people get your personal infomation.
They are robing me and many others.

Lastest number for smartsaving.com- 1-866-566-8437
A  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
I ordered a book through hotbooks.com and started getting the $ 1.00 monthly charge. I never agreed to any type of membership and finally was able to get the SmartSavingsCenter.com to stop charging me. I had my credit card company reverse the charge two months in a row and finally got through (most of the attempts were to place me on hold in la-la land) and cancelled the membership. I guess I will have to wait and see if this actually happens. These crooks are in south Florida and I can only imagine how many people are being screwed in this deal.
N  18th of Mar, 2009 by

smartsavingcenter - charges to credit card six times
Gladys S Dodson
2187 Winns Creek Rd
Phone: 434 579 2641

I have been charged about 6 times on my Visa credit card since Nov.. I have bought any thing after Christmas. I would like to know why I am still getting billed for things I have not gotten. I would like to be repaid for this matter.
N  7th of Apr, 2010 by

Many Products - Scam
Smart Savings Center
Boca Raton

Watch out, they are scam artists. Make sure you know what you are getting into before buying.
N  4th of Apr, 2011 by

Smart Saving Center - FRAUD/unauthorized charge
Smart Saving Center
999 NW 51ST ST STE 100
Boca Raton
Phone: 888-646-1662

the company is charging an unauthorized monthly fee of 19.99 from my credit card for several months. There have been many complaints and report of frauds from this company.
See one below: