Smart Circle International / Direct TV service sold at Sam's Club by this company
We purchased Direct TV at Sam's Club from what we thought was a Direct TV representative instead he was a Smart Circle International employee. The package was totally misrepresented and the information given to us was a complete lie. Fortunately we called the actual Direct TV customer service in time to cancel. We were told by Direct TV we had only 24 hrs to cancel without cost. They however, would not replace our DISH satllite back on our roof. Steer clear. It appears to be a scam.
More Smart Circle International Complaints & Reviews
- The Smart Circle Group - Fake advertising! 
- The Smart Circle - Fraud and cheating 
- JDR International/Smart Circle - Scam, Marketing 
- Smart Circle - scam and cheating 
- st. louis cardinals smart circle coupons - coupon tickets purchased for $40.oo are all invalid 
- Smart Circle - north chicago marketing branch - gurnee il
- Smart Circle - sales, marketing, customer service, retail, pr
- The Smart Circle - Unethical Work Environment LIES!!
- Smart Circle - brainwashing 
- Smart Circle - false accusations