[Resolved] Skyscanner — your site does not allow english speaking people to log into an english site when they are in a spanish country
You have gone the way of all the giant corps! when I travel, i cannot get on your site in my language. your site will keep reverting back to the language of the country I am in. You are losing thousands of travelers who would like to book flights form where ever they are. why can't I just go to skyscanner.com with out your site jacking me over to the local language, making it impossible to use your site from anywhere but my home!!!
It really sucks and you will lose many many customers without this option!Come on get your IT guys to fixit. you should allow me to bring up your .com site anywhere in the world. Right now I am in Mexico and CANNOT get your site in English. This really sucks and I am going to find another site to use and will not continue wit yours when I am back home. Millions of travelers book flights while they are on vacation in other countries. Make your site user friendly. Don't let the AI do the thinking form the ip address... Disgruntled User
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Skyscanner Customer Care's Response, Jun 22, 2018
Hello, we are sorry to read that you had this problem. Unfortunately we cannot assist with customer service enquiries left on this site. Please contact our Support team here and they will respond ASAP: https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new Many thanks, Jackie - Skyscanner Support
More Skyscanner Complaints & Reviews
- Skyscanner.net - this company is bad news, stay away 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - hutchgo 
- Skyscanner - complaining about esky.co.uk 
- [Resolved] Skyscanner - flights booked through click 2 book
- Skyscanner.com - false advertising 
- Skyscanner - travel trolley
- Skyscanner - malpractice / payment currency
- Skyscanner - flight ticket
- Skyscanner - booked a flight with a travel agencies skyscanner directed me to 
- Skyscanner - someone trying to obtain money by deception.