Skynet / delivery service

1 Kota Kinabalu BKI, Malaysia

I want to complaint regarding my parcel, tracking number [protected]

The item was posted on 02/11/2016 (Wed). On 3/11/2016 (Thu) I call skynet bki at number [protected] to ask regarding the status of my parcel, the lady said the parcel just arrived and will be deliver on 04/11/2016 (Fri). On friday, 04/11/2016 until 4:00pm yet to received my parcel so I call skynet bki another lady pivk up the phone and claim that the parcel just arrived and will be deliver on saturday 05/11/2016. Unfortunetly i'm not working on saturday so I ask for changing the deliver address to my house since I cannot self pickup (My husband need to use our car). I call skynet bki on saturday at 12:01pm just to remind and to ensure they will deliver my parcel on that day, because I need to bring my parcel to tawau on sunday (06/11/2016) my customer need the pacel and I promise her to bring her parcel together with me. I'm waiting the whole day at my house and your deliver man did not send my parcel! What the hell, that lady promise me no matter what they will send that parcel on saturday!

On monday, 07/11/2016 I call skynet complaint and they said will deliver my parcel on that day and I remind them to send it to my office since there are no body at my house during weekdays. And the most stupid thing happen like your operator lady didn't understand bahasa melayu, I check the tracking and the tracking state "left message: consignee not at home. Delivery will be reattempted". On tuesday 08/11/2016 again I call your stupid operator lady just to ensure she didn't make the same mistake like yesterday. I remind her to inform the delivery man to deliver my parcel to my office!!!. I received my parcel on tuesday 08/11/2016, tuesday, after 6 days (Almost 1 week) with charge rm87.67!!! Is this fair to me??? With all the troble and your late delivery I have to pay with expensive rate!!! I need your feedback regarding this matter!!! Please call me via my hp number [protected] and give your feedback.

Skynet