SkyNet / sending item lost

Malaysia Review updated:

My name : wilson lew [protected]
Skynet awb no: [protected]
Sktnet company: kepong sending to sepang..

On 29/7, time 11.30am.. I pass my item as a silver small box to kepong skynet.. Received by staff name iynda as a girl..
My item weight 220g, I pay about rm 10.60... My shipment information is parcel..

But on 1/8, just a few day, my friend lilian, she morning 11am already get yr sktnet bag, inside just only few paper..
My small silver box are not inside the skynet bag.. It cant to acceptable..

I already call sktnet customer service, but I also cant get any information about my item..
Sepang sktnet company number 03-[protected], all staff cant give me any support??
And last I call skynet company service, name sumathi 03-[protected], she just ask me to wait the information??

Is not a good service about a this company.. Skynet is a famous company, why it problem can happen on me?
I very disappointed..

Comments

•   Aug 09, 2011

I must tell you like I would tell anyone else here who may be reading my comment "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WHEN IT COMES TO SENDING YOUR MONEY TO THEM" because the laws are much different in other countries than in the United States and these crooks can get your money, and never have to send you anything nor talk to you.

• Ak
      Aug 06, 2014

I want to complain that, I have sent 3 packages total mass of 34 kg from asmara (Eritrea) to luanda ( Angola) on 28 may 2014. so far the packages are not deliverd I have asked the agents In eritrea so many times but they didn't give me any satisfactory solution yet. The tracking number is 023080009738. I have also checked through the tracking number but it always says not found. I am looking for your solution.

• Al
      Jun 01, 2015

Skynet service Complaints :
    Skynet shipment# 201469044523 parcel ship via Skynet Penang. Skynet left msg to call skynet office No.042622999 to arrange pick up. I called everyday and many times a day but no one bother to answer the phone. Why sent msg if no one care to pick up the phone ?
    This is the worst ever courier service I ever encountered.
    Pls have some one fix this issue !
    ...Alvin Lee.