Sky Net Pretoria / scheduled delivery not received as promised

Pretoria, South Africa Review updated:

My "so very urgent" package, waybill number neb00005742 was scheduled for delivery in centurion on 17 january 2017 by sky net. On 17 january 2017 at 15:00 I phoned sky net on [protected] to confirm if the driver is still on schedule and the operator informed me that the driver will arrive in about 10 minutes time. By 17:15 no delivery was made.
On 18 january I phoned sky net to track the package and they claimed that the parcel was returned due to no signature available on the previous day at 16:20. There is now way that there could be no one to sign for the package as we are a big company with at least three receptionists until 17:30. I can even go so far to say that the driver lied to his company by saying no one were available for signature.
We are a huge security company and it will be so easy for me to get enough video footage to proof that no delivery was done yesterday at 16:20.

Md
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Cn
      19th of Jan, 2017

I agree with you 100%!

It has happened to me numerous times. They either say "bad address" (even though I phoned to confirm the address) or not available for signature, even though I was there the whole day!

I am not satisfied with their services at all. Would never recommend their services to anyone!