SkinTekSkintek mole removal

The automatic monthly renewal is a scam. The phone and the link provided here does not work so there is no way to cancel the renewal. I've asked my back to stop payment. It takes a month or two to catch on that they're renewing the one-time charge every month.

SkinTek Customer Care Service
Phone:
+[protected] 0 4
Web: www.buyskintek.com

• Updated by R2RNot, Jan 24, 2017

Tracked down through www.tucows.com is registered to run the buuskintek.com website. He gave me their "new" website. Filed a complaint there. They refunded one month but it should have been two. Supposedly they have been in a skirmish over copyright issues and this is their new website: https://dermatekcream.com/

Still waiting two days for the bank to agree that they have refunded me.

R2
Jan 20, 2017

Comments

Jan 24, 2017

It breaks my heart that companies have to resort to practicing these shocking scam practices while trying to market their products.
    I ordered one jar of SkinTek based on the premise it was a trial and that I would not be charged for or receive any more product.
    For the last two months, I have received two more jars and consequently been charged two more $39.98 x 2 = $ 79.96 Plus a further $150 for some International ### premise. I thought the company was in San Diego so what's this about?
    Being a pensioner I cannot afford this scam and I say that with full belief as is it the way they word their order page. I ticked the sample one month only but of course got 'slided' into a "VIP" buyer trap that put me on an auto-ship billing cycle. Then the cheek to ask for me to pay for re-shipping plus "GET THIS' a re-stocking fee to boot! For crying out loud the jars are small enough to put into a potato, what is there to stock? Add to that their websites are not working both under construction it seems. All they had to do is refund me the full amount, accept the error in their marketing strategies and I may have even swapped for another of their products. This is not the way to grow a business. Very disappointed indeed!