Skagen / customer service
I bought a Skagen watch over a year ago. It's been great, but the band needs to be replaced. It's a special type of band that I can't find anywhere. I went to the Skagen website and was a little surprised to discover that if I wanted a replacement, I had to print out a form and mail it in. Oh well, I did, and never heard anything. Three months passed and no watchband, no contact, NOTHING.
I emailed them about this and asked what my options were and I have yet to receive a reply.
BUYER BEWARE! It's a good watch but I cannot wear it with the band looking tacky. What a shame. I will never buy another watch from them.
More Skagen Complaints & Reviews
- Skagen Watch - poor quality & customer service 
- Skagen Slimline Watch - stay away 
- Skagen Watches - new watch stopped working after a couple of hours 
- Skagen Watch - glass cracked without any hit/bump/fall 
- Skagen - cracked glass 
- Skagen Watches - poor quality product 
- Skagen - skagen mens watch
- Skagen - watch
- Skagen - quality problem 
- Skagen - cheaply made, and doesn't stand behind their product