Six Flags Over Georgia / deceptive pricing practices
It is not surprise Six Flags has filed bankruptcy. They have adopted the model of airline companies where they treat their customers poorly and develop deceptive practices to attract customers.
Six Flags Over Georgia promotes everyone pays kids price. What they fail to tell you is that the ticket needs to be purchased on the web. There is no mention of this on the web. When you arrive to purchase a ticket, the price is different. For example, my daughter paid $40.00 for an entrance fee when the advertised fee is $29.99. If Six Flags thinks hard working class people like me will look past this, they are mistaken. I can assure you as a Georgia resident; this was the last visit to their park. I would strongly encourage people to avoid this park. They deserve the financial difficulties encountered due to their business practices.
More Six Flags Over Georgia Complaints & Reviews
- Six Flags Great Adventure - long lines, broken rides, bad service 
- Six Flags - canceling seasons pass 
- Six Flags Great America - harrassment and discrimination
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom - charging $1.00 per ride 
- Six Flags - park closed due to weather and no refund given 
- Six Flags Great Adventure - diamond elite membership
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation - great adventure was not great at all
- Six Flags Great Adventure - assaulted by staff
- Six Flags Great Adventure - fright fest
- Six Flags Great Adventure - employees from a six flags park to the employees of great adventure