Six Flags Great Adventure / long lines, broken rides, bad service
During my stay yesterday, there were only long lines (more than 1 hour) and longer lines on the most popular rides. The park was understaffed, rides were closed or stalled due to mechanical failure, and when I complained, I was told by Cody (badge #220) that this was the way it is. When I complained about Cody, the kind folks at Gueast Relations told me that Cody told the truth. Don't go. Big RIP OFF.
If there are any attorneys out there, this is the stuff that class action suits are made of. Let's do it.
More Six Flags Great Adventure Complaints & Reviews
- Six Flags - canceling seasons pass 
- Six Flags Over Georgia - deceptive pricing practices 
- Six Flags Great America - harrassment and discrimination
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom - charging $1.00 per ride 
- Six Flags - park closed due to weather and no refund given 
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation - racist employee
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation - six flags new england employees.
- Six Flags Great Adventure - diamond elite membership
- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation - great adventure was not great at all
- Six Flags Great Adventure - assaulted by staff