SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications — poor communication within singtel customer team
I dropped by the Comcentre on a pouring Sunday afternoon, enquiring if they are able to assist with my corporate scheme. To which, the staff mentioned yes and told me to register for a queue number with estimated waiting time of 3 hours.
I waited for 3 hours, only to my disappointment when the staff who finally served me told me that I actually have to call a hotline for such a service. Should this be made know to me earlier, I wouldn't be waiting mindlessly for 3 hours.
This is a evident sign of ineffective communication within the service team and something which is not expected from a reknown service provider like SingTel.
This is a truly disappointing service experience.
More SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online