SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications / billing for my mobile account
My mobile line got terminated by Singtel(Acct no [protected]), I know I have unpaid previous bills($403), but I tried my best and I settle it immediately(hoping they will re-activate my lines) But the singtel insisted that I still have a current bill ($203 this suppose to be due on Oct.23) they said I need to pay the full amount to get back my lines. I ask for extention and told them if I can pay it on my salary on Oct 25, because I really don't have the money yet, and I need it for my other expenses at home, but they still refuse to accept and didn't re activate my mobile.
We want to keep our loyalty to this mobile provider but for what I can see, Singtel is not aware of there "Sufficiency Customer Service needs. I hope that Singtel will give a little concern in my feedback(not a complain).
Hope for some consideration about this matter.
And still give effort for my problem.
Thank you! Have a nice Day!
More SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online