Singtel / hello ship mio - tv & home voice
My case is very simple to understand and solve.
I went to Hello shop to subscribe Mio TV together with Free-incoming and outgoing home line. I also wanted to retain my existing starhub home number. I got confirmation that monthly subscription is around S$20. And in order to do port-in the salesgirl asked me to come again after few days. I went after few days to Hello shop and one new staff attended me and asked me to pay modem charge and some other charges. I shocked!! I told them that this is something new and I can not accept. They told the first salesgirl made mistake and she is on leave today and she will call me on tomorrow. But nobody called me and I went again to hello shop. They said it was their counter girl mistake who is very new and offered me 6 month off of my mio-tv charges and same time I need to pay 107 for modem charges. Later I came to know from Singtel staff that they do not practice to charge modem charge for new contract. So I decided to raise a complaint against hello shop.
But so far I did not get any solution and I am very disappointed with singtel customer service. I got very poor service and responds from singtel staff who does not know how to keep the customer and solve the issue. Now I feel starhub service is much better and they always try to keep the customer.
I want to say GOOD BYE to SINGTEL for FOREVER. I will share this bad experience to all my friends. I feel very shame on my decision to approach to MioTV.
More Singtel Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online