Singtel / hello ship mio - tv & home voice

My case is very simple to understand and solve.
I went to Hello shop to subscribe Mio TV together with Free-incoming and outgoing home line. I also wanted to retain my existing starhub home number. I got confirmation that monthly subscription is around S$20. And in order to do port-in the salesgirl asked me to come again after few days. I went after few days to Hello shop and one new staff attended me and asked me to pay modem charge and some other charges. I shocked!! I told them that this is something new and I can not accept. They told the first salesgirl made mistake and she is on leave today and she will call me on tomorrow. But nobody called me and I went again to hello shop. They said it was their counter girl mistake who is very new and offered me 6 month off of my mio-tv charges and same time I need to pay 107 for modem charges. Later I came to know from Singtel staff that they do not practice to charge modem charge for new contract. So I decided to raise a complaint against hello shop.
But so far I did not get any solution and I am very disappointed with singtel customer service. I got very poor service and responds from singtel staff who does not know how to keep the customer and solve the issue. Now I feel starhub service is much better and they always try to keep the customer.
I want to say GOOD BYE to SINGTEL for FOREVER. I will share this bad experience to all my friends. I feel very shame on my decision to approach to MioTV.

Comments

Jul 02, 2011
    Singtel - incompetent broadband mobile internet
    singtel
    Singapore

i signed contract for 2MBPS speed broadband mobile internet.. for 2 years..but i only got less than 100kbps.. i can't even watch a 2 minute news video due to buffering... this is the worst internet i have..
    i call customer services about 4 months already but they don't have a solid solution for my internet
    complaint.. likewise there coverage team is all words... can't solve internet speed in my area at commonwealth
    always less than 100kbps...shame to singtel broadband mobile coverage team...

• Si
      Oct 18, 2011
    Singtel - Unable to resolve incoming and outgoing phone calls
    Singtel
    Singapore

Singtel is our main office line provider for our company. We expected premium quality on their products and services but to our dismay, both were not up to expectations. We have been experiencing constant disruption on our company's main phone line and now it's becoming a daily issue. We contacted the Singtel technician to resolve our problem but they were only able to repair it on a day to day basis. We were not offered a permanent solution. The most frequent and direct way of communication between our customers is by phone, therefore it is very disruptive to our daily operations and also at the same time, causing much irritation and frustration to our customers. Singtel will need to enhance their quality of service and prevent this incident from reoccurring, again

Nov 27, 2014
    Singtel - Internet is down
    BLK 150, PETIR RD #11-156
    Phone: +[protected]

I am disappointed singtel internet. .. whole night the Internet is down..