Singlesnet.com / Scam and fraud
Singlesnet.com, allows scam and fraud account people to be members. They do not screen the members enough prior to approving an account. There are men and probably woman, but as a female, I only ran across the men, whom identify themselves as living in the United States, and are really in NIGERIA, and SCAMMING thousands of dollars off of single innocent females.
I think this is a terrible internet dating site and would never recommend it to anybody, actually I am putting the word out not to join your internet service, because of your lack of screening and allowing FRAUD to happen.
Please Take This Serious,
More Singlesnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Singlesnet.com - SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks! 
- Singlesnet.com - Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number 
- Singlesnet.com - Ripped off my money 
- Singlesnet.com - Scammers 
- SinglesNet, Inc. - CANCEL 
- Singlesnet - Wish to change subscription period 
- Singlesnet.com - Featured Member Fraud
- Singlesnet.com - Arbitrarily Removing Appropriate Profile
- Singlesnet.com - unauthorized payment
- Singlesnet.com - can't get in to my ad.said someone is using my email address and passwords