Singlesnet.com / Scammers
After reading all the complaints I would just like to chime in. After I signed up in November 2006 I started getting all kinds of "winks" from girls and a few legit people who wanted to communicate live. However I did receive numerous requests to check out girl's websites. I could smell a scam brewing. However... There is a happy ending.
I did meet a local girl on the site who was going to Law School in my city. We had a disastrous first date, but then gave it another shot. We have been together 2.5 years now and will be getting married this September. If not for clicking on a random link (advertisement) on myspace I would not have met my future wife.
More Singlesnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Singlesnet.com - SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks! 
- Singlesnet.com - Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number 
- Singlesnet.com - Ripped off my money 
- Singlesnet.com - Scam and fraud 
- SinglesNet, Inc. - CANCEL 
- Singlesnet - Wish to change subscription period 
- Singlesnet.com - Featured Member Fraud
- Singlesnet.com - Arbitrarily Removing Appropriate Profile
- Singlesnet.com - unauthorized payment
- Singlesnet.com - can't get in to my ad.said someone is using my email address and passwords