Singlesnet.com / Stay away from Singlesnet.com

If I should tell you anything, its to STAY AWAY from SINGLESNET.COM. This site is a complete scam from the beginning, (1) to start did you ever wonder why there is always 500 people online (not 378 or 502)its always 500 no matter what state, what region, what time your online. (2) Once you pay for a membership you get swarmed with emails, they give you a little taste by sending you a few emails here and there when your not a paid member but once they get them $'s its a wrap. I got about 15-20 a day, everyday. I started to think I was the man or something. (3) They say its a 100% moneyback, YEAH RRRIGHT!!! You try calling them and see how far you get, I actually did a little D.T. work and found that the number isnt even a landlne its a cell phone. So to sum this all up, SINGLESNET.com... leave it alone!! The whole time I used it I talked to one real person and she was a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 (and those are the only real people on that site). (4) GUNSHOTS to the creator of SINGLESNET.com

Co

Comments

• Ta
      29th of Jun, 2007

Singlesnet is misleading people. They said the service is for free 100% but you can not read the people sending email until you have to submit money. If you had register and now you want to remove your file, they don’t let you do it. They ask for the reason and even if you answer they still ignore. They seem like to keep your file information to attract other people to get into their fault advertising or misleading. They could use your information include your mail address to sell to other company to do their advertise business. I’m the one of many victims of their misleading so I hope people could read my notice before register with Singlesnet.

9th of Jul, 2007

I feel that most of the people that are members of singlesnet say that they live in the US is a lie. I get messages that their in Nigeria and asking for wire transfer to come to the US to find a romantic love. When this complain was reported by the news on April, I still get people contacting me from Nigeria this day and we are in July. I think that signalsnet should be held accountable for their service. The site signalsnet is completely not offering the services to the people and therefore should be removed from the website.

• Ri
      10th of Jul, 2007

I have a posted photo on my profile of a blond woman I did not submit a photo. I am a male not a female.

20th of Feb, 2008

I AGREE!..and Second the Emotion!... Very Fake the Censor the bios.. and theirs alot of Religion in others Bios... the Founder is a Religous Person.. wonder why?... All the way to the bank.

• Do
      11th of Mar, 2008

I wanted to add to the comment of women from Singlesnet pretended to be local women who are working over in Nigeria doing humanitarian work. I had this happen to me March 9, 2008. A women flirted with me on the website Singlesnet claiming to be from a town an hour from me. When I asked her to e-mail some photos of herself I was sent 3 photos of a pretty young women. Then we started chatting on Yahoo Messenger for awhile. She had claim to work for the Red Cross doing Humanitarian work in Nigeria. She also said she really liked my profile and wanted me to help plan her return to the states so she could be with me. Eventually she had got around to asking me for $350.00 to put in on her $1550.00 flight ticket.
    Even went to the extreme of emailing me a copy of a fake flight confirmation with a balance of $350.00 still due. I have to admit I wanted it to be true but my gut just told me that something was not right with this picture. I am glad I was smart enough not to fall for this SCAM. I am only worried now about other of those who may fall victim to these ###. These people should be in jail and Singlesnet should be accountible and taken off the internet. Big Rip-Off!

• Sc
      1st of May, 2008

This happened on Singlesnet. I was talking to a women claiming to be living 15 miles away. She said that she was working abroad and needed money for a new laptop, because she din't want to use her co-workers laptop because he was hitting on her. I told her there was no way. I told her I had an old laptop. She wanted me to Fed-ex it to her. When she gave me the address it was in Nigeria and I asked for her local number. I have yet to hear from her again.

19th of Jul, 2008

I joined Singlesnet back in March or April. You would not believe the number of women who e-mail me saying they would like to meet me, only to find they are just trying to redirect me to some sort of swingers site. There have been at least half-a-dozen others who live in Russia or Ghana who would claim their undying love and passion for me, then ask me to send them a substantial amount of money for air fare. I was sensible enough not to fall for any of it, but I worry about those men who have more money than brains.

• Ik
      26th of Jan, 2013

I have been on singlesnet off and on for over 4 years and not everyone there is fake or trying to take peoples money. Even tho I'm sure it does happen I believe it isnt the norm...