Singlesnet / Scam and cheating

I was looking for suitable people to date and used Singlesnet.com. While it is true that people can lie really easy behind a computer or phone, screening should be a little better. I began dating someone I met on the site, he is married. Since March I have dated him off and on with promise that he will file for a divorce and has not done anything. This goes even further because he partially responsible for a grandson raised by him and his wife, which is a very spoiled and rude child. There is no intent of divorce and now his wife calls me looking for him when he doesn't answer the phone. Singlesnet, hmm, shouldn't you be single if your looking to date? One may wonder.

Va

Comments

• Va
      19th of Sep, 2008

SinglesNet charges my credit card monthly. I can not e-mail others on site because SNet states I must upgrade. I have done this. When I complain to them, they send cryptic messages about how to override this problem. Their proposed solutions do not work. They must apparently employ nerds !!

Apparently I need 50 additional words. Well, I will add more verbiage to fill this requirement. Who can I contact at their site a deal with someone who can send me logical instructions on how to get the services I have paid for!!

Or, where is a toll free number.

6th of Nov, 2008

There are no scammers in singles net...You must ignore anyone who tries to say scammers are in your site..cos they try to spil it Ok. Jack From Usa.

• De
      12th of Nov, 2008

Carina 39 or 40 is a huge scammer who wants your $$$$$$$$$ money and Nothing else

• De