Singapore Post (SingPost) / vpost missing article after 2 attempts of delivery to post office after operating hours.

1 Singapore

When I was ordering from vpost I kept in mind of the advertisement on vpost that said pay your shipment for vpost before 5th december in order to receive your package before christmas.

I made payment for shipment of three parcels through vpost before 5th december. Parcels successfully reached singapore on 15th december. Two parcel delivered to me on 18th december. While one parcel stuck at processing facility until I called them on the 18th of december. Customer service jayesh picked up my call and assured me that a note has been written to expedite my matters. Speedpost (As I could track from my parcel only through speedpost website) finally attempts to deliver my package on 22 december. Delivery man picks up package at 10am in the morning and only delivered to the post office at 6:13pm (Post office is closed at 1pm)

Question: why would the same company not know the operating hours of their post office??

And I called singpost again and my case was brought to the manager shruti whom I then update my delivery address to my own flat instead of doing the same stupid thing by sending it to the post office when it is closed and returning my parcel back to warehouse. I wanted my parcel to be delivered by 23 december but according to shruti it was impossible as they said that it was peaked period. She further more blamed me for not calling them earlier when my parcel was stuck at the processing facility and only chose to call them on 23 december when they are dealing with a high volume of parcels.

As manager shruti could only then promise that I can get parcel by tuesday 26 december or at least latest 27 december, this clearly shows how their advertisement of paying your shipment fee before 5 december in order to get your packages before christmas was a huge lie.

On 26 december, they attempted delivery again of my package on 26 december and attempt to deliver to the post office again at 4pm when I have clearly instructed them to change my delivery address to my flat. I called them again on 26 december and shruti told me will give me an update about the parcel once they know its whereabouts. Shruti called me back at 1pm on 27th december and could not tell me where exactly is my parcel and that they are still working on it. Called them back at 5:32pm and shruti refused to pick up the call and jayesh who picked up my call could not tell me exactly where my parcel is and only could reply with "the team is working on it" and promised to have shruti call my at 10am tomorrow morning (28th december)

Today (28th december), no personnel from singpost called me to give me an update about my article and only when I called them at 10:45am amanant who picked up my call told me that shruti was not in and would only call me back before 12 in the afternoon. Finally I get a call back from shruti at 12nn and she then informed me that they do not know the whereabouts of my article and hence conclude that my parcel is missing.

Horrendous customer service with customer service personnel probably directed to call centres in india which have no experience in dealing with matter in singapore and also just follow scripted responses that do not follow up with any competence actions. I have waited for my parcel's arrival since 15th december and with two attempts of delivery to the post office after operating hours I am then given an answer that my parcel is missing. It is beyond ridiculous. I demand for a total refund of the value of my parcel with the cost of delivery and the cost of my time wasted for waiting around for a parcel that will never arrive.

Singapore Post (SingPost)