[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / parcel missing
Recently I sent parcel to overseas . The staff told me it would take maximum 2 weeks. Now its almost 30 days still have't reach destination and my friend never receive any calls or message.
I went to the outlet seek help but they just told me they cant track or do anything if its not registered. i had sent parcels which were registered to the same destination many times all reached around 10 days so are you saying that all parcels without buying register could go missing and nothing to do ?
I called customer service hotline they also ask me just wait they also cant track. may i just know is there any way or just let it go? thanks
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Oct 18, 2017
Hi, Chengqi. We are sorry to hear that. Please reach our to us via our Social Media accounts, Facebook or Twitter and PM/DM us your case number and tracking number for us to follow up on your case. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- singpost - missing items 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - no failed delivery notice and possible return of parcel