[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / parcel missing

Singapore

Recently I sent parcel to overseas . The staff told me it would take maximum 2 weeks. Now its almost 30 days still have't reach destination and my friend never receive any calls or message.
I went to the outlet seek help but they just told me they cant track or do anything if its not registered. i had sent parcels which were registered to the same destination many times all reached around 10 days so are you saying that all parcels without buying register could go missing and nothing to do ?
I called customer service hotline they also ask me just wait they also cant track. may i just know is there any way or just let it go? thanks

• Resolution statement

• Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Oct 18, 2017

Hi, Chengqi. We are sorry to hear that. Please reach our to us via our Social Media accounts, Facebook or Twitter and PM/DM us your case number and tracking number for us to follow up on your case. Thank you.

Ch