Simply Electronics / Defamtory & Malicious Marketing
Simplyelectronics have targeted camerabox and created malicious and fraudulent claims that Camerabox. Camerabox has served 356, 727 customers as of 25/11/10 and to help build their own business Simpleyelectronics have created this malicious campaign. As Camerabox legal representative we are looking for substantial damages and an apology from simplyelectronics.net. Whilst these damages are being sought we are making all customers aware of the situation, unfortunately as Simplyelectronics are a Hong Kong based company and do not come under UK law this may take time, hence this post regarding malicious and defamatory statements regarding Camerabox.co.uk by Simplyelectronics.
More Simply Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Simply Electronics - No Refund Received 
- Simply Electronics - Dishonest trading practises 
- Simply Electronics - No item received, no refund 
- Simply Electronics - No Goods or Refund received 
- Simply Electronics - Rogue Trader 
- SimplyElectronics - canon 5d mark iii and 50mm f/1.2l usm lens
- Simply Electronics - Damaged item
- Simplyelectronics.net - Where is my order - one month on! 
- Simplyelectronics.net - Canon 750D
- Simply Electronics - Customer service - what customer service?